Hotels for 2008 TS Outlaw Drag & Pull

Bye Now

Sponsor
You guys must be mind readers. Ramada is giving us the best rates, therefore they are the official hotel.

Here is what we've got...

2008 TS EVENT HOTELS - Must mention TS Event

BAYMONT INN - 270-843-3200 $89.00

HAMPTON INN 270-842-4100 $99.00

HOMETOWN SUITES 270-846-3311 $89.00

RAMADA INN 270-781-3000 $65.00
ASK FOR TS DIESEL EVENT SPECIAL

CANDLEWOOD SUITES 270-843-5505 $89.00

Microtel 270-745-9922 $58.45 (Dble room)

Days Inn - 270-781-6470 $76.65 (Dble room)

If these are full there are other area hotels.
Best Western - 270-782-3800
Red Roof Inn - 270-781-6550
Quality Inn - 270-846-4588
Sleep Inn - 270-842-3800
Hilton Garden Inn - 270-781-6998
Holiday Inn University Plaza - 270-782-7751

Beech Bend said they are getting lots of campground calls. If you want to camp www.beechbend.com ask to be close to the racetrack.

See you guys and gals in Kentucky!!!

Thanks Sheila!!! Sounds like I've got myself and 2 others riding with me. We're staying at the Ramada! Going to be one hell of a time!!!

Just a heads up, I read some reviews of some of the hotels, and that influenced my decision greatly.
I'll be at the Hampton.

Big Angry said:
Just a heads up, I read some reviews of some of the hotels, and that influenced my decision greatly.
I'll be at the Hampton.

LMAO, who in the heck reads the reviews????

how much time are you going to be in it anyways????

Big Angry said:
I'll be at the Hampton.
You are going to sleep (just a little bit) and take a shower (I hope). What review do you need for that. :shake:

Hell, I'd love to stay at the Hampton, but we're gonna pay enough infuel to stay ALL week at the Hampton...lol, so gotta go cheap somewhere!

dont feel bad GB5.9 ill be there too. 48 bucks is cheap enough plus i stayed there last year too.

Probably gonna make reservations at the Ramada Inn.

well, it was the complaints of finding filthy conditions (such as other people's hair plugging the tubs) and filth on the floor.
So, if sleeping on garbage appeals to you guys, have at it. I travel a lot for work and for fun and when it comes to staying someplace, a filthy hotel room, or non functioning A/C, those types of things can make a stay very unpleasant. I hope none of you guys experience these conditions and your stays are fantastic, but I read 12 reviews, and everyone was horrible. I'm not comfortable taking that chance, that's all.
Good day to all.

:bigsmile: Thats ok If I have any of that stuff I will just complain until I get a discount or even better get it for free :bigsmile:

FireMed said:
dont feel bad GB5.9 ill be there too. 48 bucks is cheap enough plus i stayed there last year too.
TJ and i were both there last year. silver reg cab 3rd gen and tj's blue 2nd gen always parked in the back left corner of the hotel.

Big Angry said:
well, it was the complaints of finding filthy conditions (such as other people's hair plugging the tubs) and filth on the floor.
So, if sleeping on garbage appeals to you guys, have at it. I travel a lot for work and for fun and when it comes to staying someplace, a filthy hotel room, or non functioning A/C, those types of things can make a stay very unpleasant. I hope none of you guys experience these conditions and your stays are fantastic, but I read 12 reviews, and everyone was horrible. I'm not comfortable taking that chance, that's all.
Good day to all.
I'm shopping for a place too, can you PM me the site you read the reviews on? I'm leaning towards the Hampton too, I've stayed in one before and it was very nice compared to all other places I have stayed in my life aside from a La Quinta.

Best Western is directly across from the Ramada. The only bad thing is that word was last year their hotel security wasn't very tolerate of the diesel trucks parking lot activities.

this is why we bring our hotel with us. We be at the campground.

Which hotel would have the best trailer access? In other words we need Semi-Parking.

Thanks!

Bobcat698 said:
Which hotel would have the best trailer access? In other words we need Semi-Parking.

Thanks!
the ramada would be the best there is a dead end road right next to the ramada plenty of long parking space on the side of the road