Hotels for 2008 TS Outlaw Drag & Pull

The room we had at the Ramada last year was good for the price and had a good breakfast also.

When I booked last week, they were almost full! I can't wait and neither can the boys. I think even Corey is excited. :D

Catch ya round the campfire.

I hate to make reservations because i dont know if i will make it. I will definately come if the truck is done.
Things i have to finish..
1. All the mounting and plumbing for the twins and wastegate
2. Roll cage
3. Fuel system
4. cam and replace fire ring
5. Trac bars + driveshaft loops
6. PAINT (it looks like a piece of crap and im embarrassed)
If anyone wants to work and doesnt mind, long hours, must be very knowledgable, and not mind being paid with hot dogs and toilet paper, call me.
Its also going to be the first time its run like this too. We may still have snow on the ground in april.
I hope there will be vacancy some where if i wait. Otherwise ill be sleeping in the truck.

Last edited:
Yeah where are you, we may have a few members willing to help out?

Im in cattaraugus ny. I am waiting on a few more parts and pieces and truck will be in here hopefully end of next week to begin the complete make over. Motor and trans are done from last fall...Ill start a thread when i start on it next weekend. Im plan on driving it to TS. Seriously.

I hate to make reservations because i dont know if i will make it. I will definately come if the truck is done.
Things i have to finish..
1. All the mounting and plumbing for the twins and wastegate
2. Roll cage
3. Fuel system
4. cam and replace fire ring
5. Trac bars + driveshaft loops
6. PAINT (it looks like a piece of crap and im embarrassed)
If anyone wants to work and doesnt mind, long hours, must be very knowledgable, and not mind being paid with hot dogs and toilet paper, call me.
Its also going to be the first time its run like this too. We may still have snow on the ground in april.
I hope there will be vacancy some where if i wait. Otherwise ill be sleeping in the truck.

If you need mandrel bends... let me know, I may have some laying around that will help...