Hotels for Baytown

zstroken

For $$$ your name here
Anybody get a call from the Super 8 saying they canceled your reservation. I got a call from them, and they said they were canceling my reservation. I asked them why. She said some concrete workers needed to stay longer.

I ended up haveing to get a room all the way back in houston. But hey it was only $85. No one in baytown had rooms that i could find other than comfort suite they had 8 smoking king bed rooms.

There are still people staying in the motels that are home less from hurrican Ike. Many of the hotels just wont take reservation just because they do not want to run them out just incase they are still there come next weekend.

Comfort Suites Baytown has rooms (although pricy at 130). Its a very nice hotel though.

La Quinta in Deer park has rooms too.

Also, Knight's Inn in Channelview Is advertising 60 bucks a night. Probably ten miles away from Baytown.

I have reservations and a confirmation number. I just received a call tonight saying it was canceled. I called somewhere else that had a hot tub king room. I passed. We have back up reservations at the comfort suites.

Knights in isn't taking reservations at this point. Just called.

the place i am staying is on I10 and 15miles from the track. I figure i would rather save $50 from the price of the other motels per night and just drive 15miles. Plus it will be closer to DI after the party.

No double bed rooms there.
Diva what is the number for the wingate? Costs?

are you sure you are makeing positive that they are looking at next weekend instead of this weekend. I had to tell them that twice and then they were like oh yeah we have rooms. Did you call holiday inn?????

Back