How about some cooler racing??

Well, i didnt think i was going to make it this year but plans have changed..... Guess i could do a little sponsoring again.....

Billy, you going to bring the bottle up this year?

I think I can, can't have a certain muscle bound fella mad at me and all LOL

I'm fairly positive that was the drunkest I have ever been, however I was quite proud of myself for drinking the required ammount and staying standing. LOL

You bring it up and ill fill it up again.

It sounded like the muscle bound friend was scared....:poke::hehe:

It's sitting in the corner empty, I'll be sure it's nice and clean, might even make a new plug for the top.

I'm fairly positive that was the drunkest I have ever been, however I was quite proud of myself for drinking the required ammount and staying standing. LOL

Well, we will just have to work on that this year, can't have you standing at the end!

A little bit? That jug waiting on me by my car was 3/4 full!

I expected better of him, kinda felt letdown :(

A little bit? That jug waiting on me by my car was 3/4 full!

I expected better of him, kinda felt letdown :(

It was 2/3 full, remember I was drunk when I started drinking it and 1/3 was the amount required! We'll see this year...

So is there a $100 for first place.... Iv been in training....

Attachments

• keg stand.jpg
    keg stand.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
LOL! I thought that was a Danny invention! And I can't get that damn song out of head!

Sorry..This is something me and Phil started doing after hearing a similar story..and yes we were drinking at the time. LOL

Yes sir John and I were sitting around a Campfire drinking beer when we stumbled upon the official Pit sport of Diesel Racing!

I came out of retirement last year....this year I'll leave i up to the young and brave.

Yes sir John and I were sitting around a Campfire drinking beer when we stumbled upon the official Pit sport of Diesel Racing!

I came out of retirement last year....this year I'll leave i up to the young and brave.

at least we can wave the checkered flag while laughing our asses off.

I hate to say it, but due to my rent doubling for 4 months(coupled my my home buying attempts) I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Next year!

If you go ill cooler race Kyle.

posted from a porcelain throne

I wish I could pull it off Hooker, but I can't this time. Too much to worry about at home! A house is a tiny bit more important!

If you talk him into coming, you three have to fight over the extra bed!

My phone received a "subliminal message" LOL For the record, caps lock is not subliminal. LOL

I'm just super pumped that I get to witness LIVE cooler racing this year!

KICK ...... ASS!!!!!

:snoop:

:thankyou2: