How big of Injectors for stock turbo?

PCoffey

Whats the biggest injector you would recommend running with a stock turbo? I'm debating on 100hp-150hp injectors for my 24valve? This truck is stock besides an airdog 150. I appreciate any input.

Depends on the quality of the injector and what you use the truck for. I run 100s and tow @8k from time to time and can get pretty warm.

Its my daily driver. It tows every now and then, but nothing major. I'm like everyone else, I'm looking for the best injectors for the cheapest price.

Thanks for the message. Hopefully after this post I will be able to message you back

Call Southern Diesel Extreme. Thats where mine came from. The price is right also.

i ran 150s on a stock turbo, than it blew up lol

you also beat the living snot out of it.... and pushed it to 60psi probably. because i ran 175's on my 12v for a while and it was awesome, but it blew up after i beat on it with no wastegate and barked the turbo way too many times from 60psi but thats what i expected to happen.

I'm runnin jammer 100's on a daily driver and tow every now and then. My truck runs around 800-900 at 80mph but towing you haft to watch it. i've run this set up for about two and half years with no problems. I dont think jammers are of the same quality as others though.

Ive had customers run 7x12's on a stock turbo already with no issues. But I have also had a customer run 7x9 and couldnt clear it up with a 57mm turbo. All depends on the setup.

i use 300's and as long as you dont change the delivery valves it ran cool and had lots of power

Yes they are. Im hoping soon it will be time for some bigger injectors.

I would get a box instead of injectors. See bigger gains. With just my adrenaline i can spin my hy up to 43psi sometimes. Of course im holding the wastegate shut.

But imo you would be happier with a fueling box instead of injectors.

I would get a box instead of injectors. See bigger gains. With just my adrenaline i can spin my hy up to 43psi sometimes. Of course im holding the wastegate shut.

But imo you would be happier with a fueling box instead of injectors.

I'm with Clay, you will be happier with a fueling box that is adustable rather than injectors you cannot turn down for heavy hauling.

Bought my truck with a Edge Juice. Swapped to a Quadzilla Adrenaline and now my truck runs like a rapped ape!! And even on the Comp 3000 Tune I can tow my pulling truck & gooseneck on level 5 (of 10) and keep EGT's under 1300* and still climb hills fairly decent.

I'm with Clay, you will be happier with a fueling box that is adustable rather than injectors you cannot turn down for heavy hauling.

Bought my truck with a Edge Juice. Swapped to a Quadzilla Adrenaline and now my truck runs like a rapped ape!! And even on the Comp 3000 Tune I can tow my pulling truck & gooseneck on level 5 (of 10) and keep EGT's under 1300* and still climb hills fairly decent.

Yep, but def. get the Quadzilla Adrenaline its the best box out there and will run down edge truck any day of the week. For some reason all my buds that have edge fueling boxes are just slower and dont pull as hard as my adrenaline.

Back