How big of Injectors for stock turbo?

The biggest power making box is still the drag comp.....

As for injectors, I'd say rv275's if you don't want to worry about egt's. Otherwise stick to 100's.

Yep, but def. get the Quadzilla Adrenaline its the best box out there and will run down edge truck any day of the week. For some reason all my buds that have edge fueling boxes are just slower and dont pull as hard as my adrenaline.

:umno:

ADR has two things over a drag comp, 4k rpms (if your lucky), and usb downloads for programs...

A used edge drag comp from someone who P-Pumped or switch to quad is your best bang for the buck on a VP truck...

ADR has two things over a drag comp, 4k rpms (if your lucky), and usb downloads for programs...

A used edge drag comp from someone who P-Pumped or switch to quad is your best bang for the buck on a VP truck...

...and custom tuning, gauges w/pulse monitor, set warning alerts and defuel points, high idle, shut down timer.

I would go with a quality injector and just not tap your pump until you can afford a turbo.

With Jammer 100's and the Comp/tapped, mine got too hot...pegged 1500F in a few seconds. Cooled it down fair with a hybrid turbo.
I'd go with the box untapped first, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

The biggest power making box is still the drag comp.....

As for injectors, I'd say rv275's if you don't want to worry about egt's. Otherwise stick to 100's.
I dont think so, i wanna see proof. It doesnt pull as hard doesnt have the top end of the adrenaline.

What about custom tuning? Monitor that displays just about everything, and alerts?

My pulse display finally died after 2-1/2 years of Las Vegas Heat. I sent it to Quadzilla earlier this week, hopefully they can fix it for 20-30 bucks, otherwise I'm going to have to pony up $150 to upgrade to the newest version of the Pulse Display.

My truck definetly makes more power with the Adrenaline than it did with the Hot Juice which is the same as a Drag Comp.

damn, i thought this was CF for a second, with all the "biggest injector" "stock turbo" and "dv" in the same 24valve thread.

My pulse display finally died after 2-1/2 years of Las Vegas Heat. I sent it to Quadzilla earlier this week, hopefully they can fix it for 20-30 bucks, otherwise I'm going to have to pony up $150 to upgrade to the newest version of the Pulse Display.

My truck definetly makes more power with the Adrenaline than it did with the Hot Juice which is the same as a Drag Comp.

My Pulse Monitor quit after a little over a year I sent it back to Quad and for $15 or so they reflashed it and it works great. I love the Adr.

Hot juice and drag comp are not the same. Drag comp has balls. Juice has little lumps.

Clay, I've ran and dynoed both as have many others. Drag comp wins 9 out of 10 times.

Hot juice and drag comp are not the same. Drag comp has balls. Juice has little lumps.

Clay, I've ran and dynoed both as have many others. Drag comp wins 9 out of 10 times.

According to EDGE, the drag comp and edge juice hot unlock are the same tuning. I have drove a drag comp and juice. Either I got a bad drag comp but the juice blew it away. I love my new ADR 4k. Pulls way harder than any product I have ran.

I'd still put money on a drag comp over a juice any day. The juice just doesn't perform like the drag comps do. I've read/heard rumors that the latest drag comps aren't as hot as the older ones so I dunno. All I know is that the drag comp I used to run vs. the ADR I used to run was a pretty noticeable difference between the two with the edge going to, well the edge. LOL

Back