How big of nozzles can I run

What stall is your converter?

My old set up before i built the engine last winter was.
45lpm industrial injectin nozzles
85% cp3 industrial injection
Slver 64 second gen manifold
Industrial injection dual feed line
Smarty TNT-R
Mp8
Goerend trans
4.10 gears
Fass 150
with toyo proxes would run the 1/8th in 7.77
TS 09 truck Dynoed 617hp 1079tq

This is my 7.94 run in 09 wife didnt get faster run on camera. This is my old set up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS0pMGE0dc0

Advice

You've been given very good advice. Just read it and use it as a template.

To sum it up, as evidenced by your last post you just have the cart before the horse. You need to have all the supporting mods in place for whatever mods you are going to run before you run them or you will be spending big bucks getting your engine and tranny repaired before you can do what you wanted to do initially.

Last edited:
Ok. I found out some of my problem now I just have some questions. Again I am running a 66/71/13 with 120's. My egt's are high (1300+) is this normal with this setup? My turbo builds 45 pounds. Is that good for what I am running? Thanks

I think a cam would be a great step in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

I'm looking at hamiltons 188/220 cam right now but with my egt's Im thinking maybe I need a nice new shiny intercooler. I do have water meth on it too but just concerned about melting my truck down. I'm new (which I'm sure it shows) but when I bought this turbo it was used and the wastegate is shimmed shut so maybe that is a problem?

I'm looking at hamiltons 188/220 cam right now but with my egt's Im thinking maybe I need a nice new shiny intercooler. I do have water meth on it too but just concerned about melting my truck down. I'm new (which I'm sure it shows) but when I bought this turbo it was used and the wastegate is shimmed shut so maybe that is a problem?

That Hamilton cam will help with your egts. I would say it's more cost effective than a pricey ic. Make sure you check your clearances if you go with that 188/220

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

I have the extreme pushrods and 110 springs both from hamilton. It will go past 1300 just always heard that past 1300 your flirting with disaster. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Also when I talked to Hamilton he said the 188 cam should clear as long as I haven't decked anything. But it's better to be safe than sry. I will deffinately check clearance. I'm also hoping the cam will help me off the line. I'm having problems getting it to launch in 3rd off the line with out it falling on it's face. Am I not leaving with enough boost? Or to low of rpm? I have also put a dr p stage 3 box on it

1300 is near the melting point for aluminum, and you can start to burn things up. You can go way higher than that for short periods of time. Don't be running over 1300 for longer than it takes to climb a hill, or run the quarter.