HOW MUCH POWER/TORQUE? Feels good!

Gump

At what point did your truck feel strong? Just a box, box and injectors, bigger turbo?

after a week of driving, no matter how much you have, you'll want more, too much is never enough:hehe::hehe:

Just did 618hp and it feels great buttttttt im ready to see wat 700hp feels like :rockwoot:

i rode in a friends 12v and then he let smokem touch the truck and all i can say is wow and now i want to stick a full billet tranny in my dads work truck so i can get it turned up but you always need more you get used to one power level the gets to normal so you need more what i do is turn it down for winter and back up in the summer so i get the wow i have power effect back

Anybody want to lend me the money to get to 800. My trucks a ginnie pig anyhow. (hahahaha)

Anything over 500 feels pretty strong on the street.
I'm with that statement. I think when I hit 550-ish, I was pretty happy with daily driving. I love it now, but I'd like to see 700's...

500 is what I call fun power, 600 is better and is were you have to start driving the truck, or at least my truck, after that is starts to get expensive and you break more stuff, over 800 is just flat stupid on the road and you will be working on it a good bit.

500-600 is not that expensive to build other than a tranny and is quite easy to do.

Jim

At what point did your truck feel strong? Just a box, box and injectors, bigger turbo?

I think when you get up around 500hp is when things start to get fun. The truck drives completely different it fells lighter will start spinning tires without you even trying you will want to drive it just to drive. Butt it always never enough you alway want more. To me though Hp/Tq are the best drug out there and probably the most $$$$$.

Bob.

500-550 was the funnest to drive and you don't break much. After that its gets expensive. I think I need to have an intervention!

I think when you get up around 500hp is when things start to get fun. The truck drives completely different it fells lighter will start spinning tires without you even trying you will want to drive it just to drive. Butt it always never enough you alway want more. To me though Hp/Tq are the best drug out there and probably the most $$$$$.

Bob.

Yea but you can go to rehab for drugs, there is no rehab for this ADDICTION except being flat broke and then that wont stop you either. Such a vicious ADDICTION!:hehe:

I drove my truck alot harder when i was at 500hp. My oil went black within 100 miles, but it was alot of fun. At 700 it started to develop some bad habits that caused me to be more carefull(getting into the throttle too hard without going perfectly straight puts the back half in the wrong lane pretty quickly). At 800, I have been driving like a little old lady. I've had the new pump on for over 2 months and I've yet to go full throttle for more than a couple of seconds except on the dyno. Looking forward to moving the plate to the middle and going on the dyno at Redding on the 6th. An 800hp p-pump daily driver that tows well is nice. Maybe a 900hp one will be nicer.