How to do Duals on a Rockwell???

I'm thinking of doing the same thing but i think im gonna wait for your pictures first:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

This was our much cheaper alternative, but much heavier too....

Attachments

• DSCN1189 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1189 (Medium).JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN1230 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1230 (Medium).JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 54
Hopefully the axle holds up we put 35x12.5 duals on my friends truck and it broke the rockwell pinion clean off.

Hopefully the axle holds up we put 35x12.5 duals on my friends truck and it broke the rockwell pinion clean off.

do you ever get a spare set of gears? sucks to be needing them this early in the year

This was our much cheaper alternative, but much heavier too....

looks about what i did,but I used a eight lug flange for the outer wheel. whats the overall width? my setup is 96.5 overall with 35/12.50 sts's

Jeremy is the master at cheap and easy-and results oriented.:rockwoot:

16 inch tires are more per tire and that adds to cost. And now we have aluminum wheels to save some weight. Our neighbor CNC plasma cut the plates for free and we turned the tubes in a lathe and pressed them together and welded them ourselves.

looks about what i did,but I used a eight lug flange for the outer wheel. whats the overall width? my setup is 96.5 overall with 35/12.50 sts's

Overall width is around 105," we couldn't order Real wheels with more than 8 inches of back space to put on the inside. To get a ring or tube that fits over the 6.25 diameter rockwell hub it would interfere with the 8 on 6.5" bolt pattern. We did the 5 on 10.25" bolt pattern for the outside because they are cheaper than 6 on 8.75" rims. And we have 8 bolt to 5 bolt adapters on the front axle to have matching 4 outter rims....