How to tell if my smarty has revo or tnt tune?

jjrightmire1973

I havent done anything to it since I bought it used from some one, how do I tell if it has revo or tnt? Right now I have it on level 8 no timming on injector since I was getting rail pop and tq on level 4. I am going to the dyno tommorrow and wanna hit a high number, whats the best tune setup to use? thnaks

look at the right side of the display and see if it say tnt when you power it up

What year is your truck? this is for the Smarty S-06 for 03-04 ram 5.9 the 1st is the revo the 2nd is the tnt..
1. Smarty S06 Ver. 4.16A, Data: R.14S
2. Smarty S06 Ver. 4.16A, Data: R.57T

Well mine says Ver. 4.14A date R.55T so maybe TNT? and my dr, performance chip only does pressure so what should My settings on the smart? I like level 8 caseu I get no rail pop and torque managment on level 4 but not sure what to put the others on. thanks

Sorry my mods are 90HP tips, AFE blade runner maniold s&B intake 5" turbo back exhaust, air dog 150, studs, and springs, silver 64 turbo, arson cp3 stage 3 kit, and dr. performance stage 3 chip with 3600 dd clutch. thanks

those are some pretty sweet #'s:ylsuper: sounds like you got it all figured out nice job.