hp numbers

smokee94

what do you guys think the numbers would be with this setup .120 injector lines lcdvs 4gsk 66 sledpuller 5*18 injectors 60lbs valve springs 150 gallon airdog head work

around 400-425 if auto to the ground might hit 900-950 tq depends on dyno

I did 411/995 with WAY less than that...

That's a lot of fuel. Maybe 600+ worth of fuel, are you cleaning it up?

its not on yet but i want to put a s485 maybe with the 66 and a 0 plate with 20 21 degrees of timing

i dont have the lines or dvs or head or twins but thats what iam gettin just gettin a rough idea what it will do

an when i do the head do you guys think i can get away with just an oring and 12mm arp studs not 625s unless i need to

whats the deal with the .120 lines? why do you want those for that setup?

honestly something different i dont know of anybody around me with them so i thought i would try them

I would lose the huge lines. you should be able to crack 500 with the SP66.

i would do a cam, with a bolt on gear, hamilton cams seem to be decent from what i've heard.

lose the lazer cut dvs, maybe some 191s or 181s instead. You should see probably 550 or more. But i would add more timing personally

Is this on a 160 pump? 2095 plug?

I agree forget the lines and laser cuts, setup AFC well, and look into a cam.

O-rings and standard 12mm studs should be fine.

stock 131 dv's work best in my stock 160 pump.. First off, find someone that can tune your pump. Make sure they have made big power the way they tune it.. It's the main part of the recipe. Mine is well into the 600's with the 160.. Also take care of sealing your head.. If you're on a budget, do lots of research and that will net you the best results..

Back