hp records?

seeker1056

gear head
For those us newbies like myself could the old hands give us some info?

Who has the highest hp with a big single, and with twins, on straight #2 in each marque, Ford, Dodge and GM?

What is the known equipment used to make that hp ie turbo combination and/or mods, cam, compression, etc
:charger:
thanx

for ford i believe is about 850 soemthing i think?? idk who's truck i think it's either dockboy or danny elmore.... for cummins it's probably loyd mills?? 1289 i believe.... for the duramax it's nastygirl at 1036.... but these are the highest "dyno proven" trucks... the pulling trucks have to be way more.... BBD i heard at around 1800 at the flywheel which is about 1450 at the wheels...

Last edited:
For cummins its a breakdown almost

I know for the first gen 12V, on a VE pump, someone named STOMP from DTR has about 650 horses, and there was a yellow shop truck (KTA cummins?) that was almost 700 horses on a first gen

12V second gen on straight number 2, i believe richard maddsen has the currect dyno proven record on a street truck, With drugs, i do believe that some kid has a 2001 12V with three stages of nitrous turnin almost 1300 horses... it was in a diesel power somewhere.. The schied pulling trucks and other pullers will not reveal their power numbers.. so that although higher, is probably classified information...

24V, i do believe Adam Winslett has set the record, not sure if its on drugs or not. and there are more than a few that make in the 700 range, I do know that one of the first to break 640 on a VP was brandon, (joefarmer on here)

CR.. Far as i know, Lloyd Mills, with a whole bunch more comin up in the 700-800 range...

6.7? ech... some dudes tuned one to 600 horses already, not sure about anything else...

Highest 7.3 HP powerstroke? i think Zane at Wide Open Performance, not sure on numbers tho.

Highest 6.0, not sure

Highest 6.4.. not around long enough to decipher a legit conclusion...

Duramax, Nastygirl holds that crown...

Come to think of it, ive never seen any 6.5s that lay down some awesome numbers either..

6.9s and 7.3s? old school navistars? Rumors of an 800 horse IDI, but no confirmation yet on videos, and a not so straight story...

Ill shut up now..

Rick

I have hit 788 with a single silverbullet on #2 no water/meth. and 1013 with nitrous

Kevin

Current Highest HP with a 7.3L PSD on fuel only is "Stroke Me" on here with just over 700hp uncorrected, 690 something hp corrected.

-Michael

to set the record straigh, Reb Brown was the first to hit 1289.6 hp with his 03 2wd truck. then loyd hit it as well. not knocking loyd, great guy but was not the first one there.

second, as far as fuel only on a 12v, highest i have seen is maddog, 12xx on fuel with twins.

third, 6.7, again, Reb Brown has already hit 1079hp with a 6.7 motor.

as far as vp trucks go, gus at Farmboy has the highest #2 mark at 806 hp.
highest on the gas is adam winslett with a good 902hp run and then another run witha spike to 990.

forgot about the dmaxs and fords. highest hp on #2 for a 7.3 is 694 uncorrected. highest for a d max has to be nastygirl going 10xx

Last edited:
to set the record straigh, Reb Brown was the first to hit 1289.6 hp with his 03 2wd truck. then loyd hit it as well. not knocking loyd, great guy but was not the first one there.

second, as far as fuel only on a 12v, highest i have seen is maddog, 12xx on fuel with twins.

third, 6.7, again, Reb Brown has already hit 1079hp with a 6.7 motor.

as far as vp trucks go, gus at Farmboy has the highest #2 mark at 806 hp.
highest on the gas is adam winslett with a good 902hp run and then another run witha spike to 990.

forgot about the dmaxs and fords. highest hp on #2 for a 7.3 is 694 uncorrected. highest for a d max has to be nastygirl going 10xx

694 is NOT the highest 7.3!!!!!!!! people need to stop saying this!!!!!! and the highest for a 6.0 is a believe 788??? something like that

694 is NOT the highest 7.3!!!!!!!! people need to stop saying this!!!!!! and the highest for a 6.0 is a believe 788??? something like that
can you show me a 7.3 that has made more than 694 on fuel only?
no spray, no water, just good ole #2. if you can prove me wrong then i will stand corrected.

LOL!!

yeah that kinda did it.. But that truck does not run on a typical HEUI setup, IE dual P pumps... :p

i guess its the same thing as a P pumped 24V... sorta..

Rick

Yup, it's like a p-pumped 24 valve if you had to make the 24 valve heads from scratch :bang:....I am curious who the highest hp 7.3 is if not this one. pull out the dyno sheets.

stroke me runs 702.....#2 in a 7.3 PSD...............And that was when the tranny blew............According to BWD he says theres an easy 750 or more on #2 with that engine..............

I would like to see all the modified pulling trucks HP #'s Been Miller may be #1 the way it was running at the end of 07.

To my knowledge, I think Tim Barber (Timinva) now has the highest H.P.
Record on a CR on #2 diesel only hitting 974 H.P. this past week.

---------
John_P

To my knowledge, I think Tim Barber (Timinva) now has the highest H.P.
Record on a CR on #2 diesel only hitting 974 H.P. this past week.

---------
John_P

you may be right there mr porterfield but word on the street is a cr busted 1000hp on fuel only. heard ole lenny did it a couple of weeks ago.

can we get more info on this 1000 hp 6.7? I'd love to see a video of it!

i heard last year that it was pretty much a built 5.9 as far as the injectors, tuning, turbo build up went...they just used the 6.7 bottom end. its not like it was a 6.7 with specially made 6.7 injectors and some crazy tune for the 6.7 ECM. thats why it was never some crazy record breaking new that made it to every forum in a matter of minutes when a "6.7" went over 1k.

i could be wrong...