hrvp finally dead pedaled

man if ya knew the name that wold help.im googling it now tho! thanks

ecm to go is in ft Lauderdale...they do class 8 stuff too.

I looked but couldn't find it. Looks like you found a place, if not let me know.

cant fix them either and this one don't owe me a dam thing. even going thur this is better than a truck payment!
I know what you mean, I'll keep patching mine back together too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm not going to push the whole p7100 thing on you, seems very clear that you want to keep the Vp, and that's fine. VP44s still have a place in this world, nothing wrong with them, it's not even your issue. Furthermore, doing a p7100 swap will just open an expensive can of horsepower worms that will leave you pennyless and homicidal.

I just want to clarify one tiny little thing...

My cruise control most definitely works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not p pumping it..never....ever..nope..not gonna do it...see no reason for that.uh uh...

back on topic kids

but I might buy a 12v to run to work when my Honda civic takes a schidt cuz not having a truck is really putting the craps to me

One more thing. There are no ecms in Mopar inventory. Even if they can get them it will be from a supplier that rebuilds the module. Find a good used one. You only need 01-02 trucks to work without being flashed.

yer late..i have hired a hit man to kill you

idk if its the right part number tho..I think I has to be an 01 02

Sorry. Just saw it.

From this quote it COULD work:

Any ECU from 99-2002 will work, as long as the trans is the same as yours. Auto or manual ECU can be programmed to work. Like Mark said, Bob Wagner can reprogram one for you.

Get you a spare.

Back