HT4B as a primary in twins

This a HT4C on the bottom and a S400 on top I had better pictures but I can't find them at the moment.The HT4C is getting replace with a HX82 with a 4.2+ billit wheel from E.D.:evil
03-30-09_0831.jpg

Dale

This a HT4C on the bottom and a S400 on top I had better pictures but I can't find them at the moment.The HT4C is getting replace with a HX82 with a 4.2+ billit wheel from E.D.:evil
03-30-09_0831.jpg

Dale

When ya get that done, hit me up if ya want to get rid of that HT4, I got an 855 cummins that it will look real good hanging on the side of.

When we get the HT4C switched out it is going on my brothers 1st gen that is what it was intended for in the first place.We used on the GAMBLER just to get it running.

Dale

03-30-09_0831.jpg

Dale

That top charger sure looks like a garrett...

You guy's are wright that on is a 42frame garret my bad I clicked on the wrong picture they were side by side sorry good eyes gentleman.The one with all the pipeing done is a S400 "I promise"

Dale

Back