HT4B as a primary in twins

Pretty sure the HT4C will flow a touch over 160lb min. Ive allways been found of them

I should have mine back from the turbo shop later this week. Had it overhauled, balanced, etc. It'll be fresh as a daisy ;)

An HT4C is in there somewere...

l_efb333faa801440b8794754f5a91324a.jpg

I've got a 4B that is going to mix with a Silver Bullet, looking forward to seeing how it runs.

Jim

Any idea of how the 4B performs with the silver bullet, I have a SB66 and love the way it spools and now have the itch to twin it. Any info would be great. Thanks Jimmy

How does an HX82 compare?

It can be the same as the HT4 if setup right. Just a normal rotation setup. They even use the same service manual.

Might as well throw an HC5A in the mix, its the precursor to the HX80/82/83/85.

How does an HX82 compare?

What he said ...

It can be the same as the HT4 if setup right. Just a normal rotation setup. They even use the same service manual.

Might as well throw an HC5A in the mix, its the precursor to the HX80/82/83/85.

thats a nice setup is that yours timebomb? What secondary turbo is that?

No a friends, I just got the thrill of driving it down the strip a few times. I helped with it little. Its an old B1 turbo from Piers

Ok then how bout i get an hx80 or 82? whats kind of sizes can i get that in if it compares?

I bet driving that truck is a thrill. I still get a thrill driving in my dads 03 with Piers twins, B1/B2:D

The HXs can be had about any size you want, I think they start at a 3.2"/85mm, clear up to 5'/125mm

If only looking for something around a 3.2/3.4 I would look for a HX80 or an HC5, the overall diameter of an 82 makes fitting it in tight places a little tough.

Last edited:
Any idea of how the 4B performs with the silver bullet, I have a SB66 and love the way it spools and now have the itch to twin it. Any info would be great. Thanks Jimmy

Jimmy, that project is on the back burner, was just stating what was going to happen but I have run a SPS 66 and a Big Brother (S4T...85mm) together as Twins years ago with no issues, 80 boost with 85 drive using only the internal gate.

Jim

Jimmy, that project is on the back burner, was just stating what was going to happen but I have run a SPS 66 and a Big Brother (S4T...85mm) together as Twins years ago with no issues, 80 boost with 85 drive using only the internal gate.

Jim

thanks for the info Jim.

Ok hows this sound? 66/71/16 over a small hx80 so im guessing an 85mm inducer. How bout more specs!

Thanks for all the info

Back