HTS Tranny

82ndsnpr

well i have an hts that had a little issue, I got the one in a million that was cursed. So far i have worked with dusty and i have never recived better costomer service. The amount of time he puts in to help you after the sale makes me very glad i have gone with them over the big puple unit. Anyone in the market for a tranny needs look hard at HTS and know they will always be behind you 110%

Never heard one negative thing about Dusty.... Glad to have HTS as a sponsor here. Marianne is awesome too, the secret is that she does all of the hard work. LOL

I love my HTS.

I have beat my tranny like a rented mule and it still won't give.
Try as I may I can't break that transmission eat all Dusty's pizza or drink all his beer. I've made my best attempts at all, still to no avail. There's always more to give. :hehe:

Im happy with mine. Only had one problem, and it was taken care of and they got me goin again. Thats why I went with HTS, the customer service and never hear anything bad about them. Plus, theyve got trannys in some serious trucks, so that didnt hurt either...

Ive got the upgrades in mine and got a cursed valve body and dusty couldnt be any more helpful even offered to refund the sensors i bought from him that didnt turn out to be bad. He sponsors the CSI truck and it gets beat on and runs 9s so im a happy customer and always recommend him

I love my HTS.

I have beat my tranny like a rented mule and it still won't give.
Try as I may I can't break that transmission eat all Dusty's pizza or drink all his beer. I've made my best attempts at all, still to no avail. There's always more to give. :hehe:

X2...I beat the chit out of my trans!