HTT manifold cracked

Loud&Obnoxious

Have any of you guys had your HTT maniflold crack between the center ports? Mine did within 5k miles but wasn't showing any signs of exhaust coming out until just recently, and now its spewing soot every where.

yep they all crack seems like, I think I'm going to build a stainless and just coat it, this is my 3rd one ugh!!!

i got one of the first ATS 6b manifolds ever sold (early 90's)

ported pretty thin before it ever went on a truck

ported more after 200k miles

always on a truck with big injectors in it

and then some : )

300k miles+

most of those pulling 20k#+

no cracks

what gives?

oh, it did start to leak a little from the slip joints about 20k ago

is it ready to disintegrate on me or what?

I had one crack with few miles on it right in the middle groove, but it had seem some high EGT's 2000+. It was with in 1 yr and they covered it.

yeah, also had one crack...HTT was great and sent out a new one (to Canada) then once I had the old one off just sent it back. They just asked for a few pics of it before they sent it out. That was about 2 months after they first came out. Now, on my big truck I never had a problem and it some some intense heat at times. Luck of the draw I guess.

Ryan

Well I can't fault the HTT as I had had the manifold glowing before. It never leaked, I sold it to a guy on here with him knowing it was cracked.
My ATS T4 is cracked, no leaks on it yet....

Ive got one on mine, nothing comming through yet.

Think they would give us a good deal on a new one....

It makes me mad I bought it thinking it would be a good investment,because they claim they can handle more heat than the stocker. My stock manifold never cracked like this one, what a waste of $400.

my htt cracked in the center i figured it was from excesive heat i bought another one and had it ceramic coated. i never considered claiming it for warranty. i hope this one dont crack.