Humboldt NE June 20th

I should be there to break in the new build or break the new build, one or the other...:hehe:

I was hoping to make cause it is only twenty miles from home but I had to blow the rear end out last sat in mo and crack the head I had a good weekend ha but trying to get it back together as soon as possible but I will be watching are you going to be thier pulltillbroke

Yep, I'll be there to try the new setup on the old 1st gen

Sound like half of my home town wants to go see me pull to

I was hoping to make cause it is only twenty miles from home but I had to blow the rear end out last sat in mo and crack the head I had a good weekend ha but trying to get it back together as soon as possible but I will be watching are you going to be thier pulltillbroke

How bad did you crack the head I have a stock one for a 12v I might be willing to get rid of?

Any rules available we don't have a pull that night just wondering if we might be able to hook.

I should be there as I shold have the head back Monday it sounds like. Now if ARP would give me a hand since I have broken a couple of there studs but I guess I will have to get the 625's now. If not I will have at least the big tune in the tow rig and pull it just need to finish making the ladder bars at work for it and it will be good to go.

I dont think there is any rules maybe a stock and mod class if there is any. So I am think they would like everyone to come and pull.

so is there gona be classes or is it just run what u brung and hope u brung enough i need to get the bugs worked out of the new puller

I think its more like run what you brung as I have not seen a flyer yet and it has been that the last 5 years or so.