HX35/BHT3B Compound Kit

4thesporty

Turbos were both disassembled and painted with VHT ultra high temp ceramic and properly baked in an oven. HX35 has a 12cm WG housing and the WG has been opened up to 1" and divider has been drilled through at 1" also.

Piping kit is, I believe, an old PDR setup for a 2nd gen I got second hand and blasted and powerdercoated the cold piping, hot pipe is also VHT ultra ceramic and baked in an oven.

I got all this ready like you see in the pictures and never installed any of it.

What you see in the pictures is what I have.

$1600 and buyer to pay actual shipping.

temporary_zps45306625.jpg

temporary_zps0cf16cd7.jpg

temporary_zps2afd9b28.jpg

temporary_zpsd58122bb.jpg

temporary_zps84a699fc.jpg

temporary_zps2b040a66.jpg

temporary_zpsef6f6df3.jpg

I've been asked about trades....

Only thing I would be interested in is a complete running 24V engine

Im very interested. Is this everything to install it or does it require other parts

BHT3B has a 23cm turbine housing. I also found a few more pieces to this. There is a couple of oil drains that you could modify to suit your application, a feed line for the primary, a T3 spacer for the secondary, and some hose and T clamps for use.

I believe the only thing you will need to get yourself is an air filter and down pipe, but make sure that you know; the only things you are getting is what is in the pictures. I never got a chance to mock this up on my engine, so I'm not sure exactly what all is needed to finish this.

temporary_zps0a8995c9.jpg