hx35/s475 twin help?

da boss

Alright guys so my truck is finally going to be getting some goody parts this summer and was hoping for any advice yall might could provide. Turbo wise im thinking I want to go with my stocker and an s475 and later down the road grow into it some more with 62/68 or a 62/71. Any thoughts or advice on these as a pair? Btw ive already tried searching and PMing who I could for advice but it didnt quite cut it so im trying to get a little more info. I was starting to lean towards doing just a 66/71/14 but after looking into the local sledpulling rules i might as well go with twins (only run stock diesel or mod class so i fall into mod class either way). Any and all help is appreciated and the more the merrier. If i made a mistake with the turbo choices or any other mods then let me know as turbos are still pretty confusing to me. The truck will mainly just be a dd street machine but will see a little bit of everything I can think of (offroad recovery, sled pull, 1/4mile, and light towing). Hopefull goals are 600-650hp and eventually way down the line 850hp.

Supporting mods will be:
*SDX 5x.016 (i know their to big but i can grow into them)
*A1 headstuds
*HD valvesprings
*Fire-rings
*20' timing
*4k gsk
*100 plate
*6" stacks
*ATS 3-piece manifold (maybe)
*Propane injection (BIG maybe and only for fuel mileage)
*full manual DTT billet 47rh (TCI outlaw shifter)
*gauges (total drive pressure, total boost psi, fuel pressure, EGTs, and tranny temp)
*3.54 gears

Sorry about that rediculously lost post so if you read the whole thing then thanks.

if you are planning on doing any towing more than a lawn mower than a 66/71-14 is most likely out of the question due to the egt's. just cruising around with 6x.016s and no real load my buddy's 24v is usually right around 1300* gauge climbs quick when you put any kind of load on it right up to 1600*. the HX35 will be a little bit of a restriction for a s475 but if you plan on updating it to a 62 down the line it would probably be a very nice setup all around. i have a II Silver 64/74-14 for my truck and eventually plan on putting something around a s475 or s480 under it. As far as the rest goes it seems like it will be a good setup for what your looking to do with it.

Ya i checked out your thread and it was a good read. Curious though if youve played around with it yet at the dragstrip or anything to get an idea of what power its making? Curious what your max boost/drive pressure is too? Any other info you want to give me on it your more than welcome.

To be honest i haven't ran it down a strip or anything yet. May 22 i am going to run it on a Dyno though. I've only put about 800 miles on it since the rebuild and most of that was being easy on it with the new clutch and ect. I've seen about 50psi a couple times but i haven't hammered on it too much yet.

So ive been asking around to some people that really know their stuff and because of feedback have decided to change around the setup a little bit. Its now going to look a little more like this:

ARP studs instead of A1's
rebuilt and flow benched 215 ppump
o-ringed head instead of fire-rings
47re instead of 47rh

just some slight changes but they should make a little bit of difference