hx52 as a single???

cumminsontheroc

hey guys . just wondering if anyone here has ever run a hx52 as a single ? has a 16cm^ turbine and a 71mm. wheel . looking for something to run on my mud truck!!
030407016.jpg

_5222.jpg

Never heard of a HX52? Heard of 50 and 55??? I run a 55 on my truck, which is drivin on the street daily. Its a bit laggy, but when it lights up, hold on! I would assume a 52 would be smaller? What all mods do you have or how much fuel you gettin?

actully i have a 52 it off of a new volvo . they also have a pro 52 that comes ready to use on our trucks for the band clamp on the compressor,and with there adapter but i made all that for mine. it worked pretty well for the few mins i had it on my truck , then nitrous back fired and blew the compressor out the side , NOT GOOD! i only have 191dvs and a 0 plate right now but ordering 370 very soon. i guess im asking if any one else had ever tried one?

I have heard the pro52 has decent efficiency, but reliability is not well. Keep it under 50 psi and it works well.

Guess ya learn somethin new everyday! Let us know how it works for ya!!

it honestly spooled about as well as my 16cm^ hx40 did and made right at 45 lbs .i only have 191s though. i put a ext waste gate on my adapter so i guess i will set it at 50 or so when i install 370s! i also read some where else that piers said to keep it under 55.

Its not a bad turbo, but it is a little laggy and has issues keeping together. I say anything is good if its a freebee.