Hypermax goes 6.69 @216

You will get plenty of time to watch me next year, im planning a few NHRDA, NADM and TS..among a few others. 2013 will be better than 2012.

That would be sweet.:pop: I'm sure your sponsors would like to see more than T&T out of the truck.

Back on track.

That Hypermax dragster flies no doubt, glad I got to see his final run of the day which wound up being his fastest. Can't wait to see what else it's got left in it.

Last edited:
Last year a few showed up and lined up....what changed?...Same events...Not my problem.

HAHAHA!!! Shows how good that organization you are running with is doing huh. Maybe you should go places where honest people are. Thats likely where you will find the racers.
Edit- Wish I would have read the rest of wades comments before posting. So much more to say LOL. You guys hear enough from me as it is. Wade is the man. Just ask him.

Last edited:
im not too shabby on the tree. I've cut a few .00x lights, but most of the time i dont worrie about it cause there is not another car next to me.

if you dont think im a threat on the tree...Your only fooling yourself.

:hehe: :hehe:

That would be sweet.:pop: I'm sure your sponsors would like to see more than T&T out of the truck.

Back on track.

That Hypermax dragster flies no doubt, glad I got to see his final run of the day which wound up being his fastest. Can't wait to see what else it's got left in it.

His first pass was his fastest, the a 7.xx, then came out and ran the 6.7x, and it was impressive.

LOL...I think we need a MEME from the Starburst Zombie....

I'm already dead and you're boring me to death...

LOL

If it doesn't concen you Wade why bring it up?

If it doesn't concen you Wade why bring it up?

No I think this was actually good of Wade to inform us of this foolishly asinine act by a self proposed PROFESSIONAL.

HERE"S A HINT IF SOMEONE KEEPS TOUTING HE IS SUCH A PRO- ODDS ARE THAT IS FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

HERE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THIS PROFESSIONALISM.

Phuckin RAT!

Last edited:
No I think this was actually good of Wade to inform us of this foolishly asinine act by a self proposed PROFESSIONAL.

HERE"S A HINT IF SOMEONE KEEPS TOUTING HE IS SUCH A PRO- ODDS ARE THAT IS FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

Phuckin RAT!

Exactly!

The guys at hypermax did not deserve the trash being handed to them by the phoney houge, not only that but greg has tried to discredit me within the industry...funny thing is that by doing that he is sinking his own ship before it even sets sail!

I've kept quiet about this for months....Greg you threw rocks at the wrong hornet!

I could go way deeper, but i think this is enough...Im better than that.

It is not close at all if one party is pumping Koolaid..... You have to have heart.

Speaking of having NO heart!!

375D0AA4-5AC0-441A-9CB0-82BF2BED4414-8824-000008BC46467C91.jpg

Exactly!

The guys at hypermax did not deserve the trash being handed to them by the phoney houge, not only that but greg has tried to discredit me within the industry...funny thing is that by doing that he is sinking his own ship before it even sets sail!

I've kept quiet about this for months....Greg you threw rocks at the wrong hornet!

I could go way deeper, but i think this is enough...Im better than that.

Just to get this outta the way I've told Wade he is not welcomed in my pit ever (when that time does come) but I will respect him as a fellow racer.

If this act is true then Greg needs to soul search deeply.

Phuckin RAT!

Ok, I can ride with that wave I suppose...if it's true...

I dunno I guess I would just rather hear the truth about the matter than just through a 3rd or 4th person. Like I've been taught, and teach my kids, there are 3 sides to the story..."Your side, Their side, and the truth".

Ok, I can ride with that wave I suppose...if it's true...

I dunno I guess I would just rather hear the truth about the matter than just through a 3rd or 4th person. Like I've been taught, and teach my kids, there are 3 sides to the story..."Your side, Their side, and the truth".

Completely understand that position-sir.

Working in NYC taught me that yer asss gets dragged onto the mat- you don't get to pick the time.

BULL$HIT!!!

Name ONE race that you ENTERED and QUALIFIED in Top Sportsman:what:

Sportsman spectacular Top sportman
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3efig-6JN-M&feature=plcp"]mir ihra sportsman spectacular - YouTube[/ame]

Top ET
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJWhpr_ODw&feature=plcp"]wade moody at mir - YouTube[/ame]

Mod ET
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98JZD0QIWAM&feature=plcp"]ngm diesel goes 7.68 - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, and to further my point...

How come the guy (Jim Gloyd) you are lined up against in your "MIR Top Sportsman" video runs in ET Box, not Top Sportsman? And you are not on those qualifying sheets either? :confused:

Thats right, you forgot to mention these are videos of the "Test & Tune" before the event that you claim you raced in. :doh:

Keep in mind guys that this latest maneuver is being pulled by a self proclaimed leader in diesel motorsports. Houge has claimed many times that his antics are all done in the name of promoting the sport.....we should be doing anything possible to get any & all diesels in the nhra since this is the breeding grounds for new diesel racers.
I don't think he will get it pulled off though, his influence in the Nhra isn't near as great as he likes to think it is...these people are smart too & they know a blow hard when they see one.