I dont like whats goin on

ok got home from work today and dad had factory lift pump put on, so the fuel pressure is up to 14@idle 12 cruisin and 7-6@wot, so when the big line kit gets here that will go on. then i checked to see how it ran. first off dad had a guy with a performnance shop check the tap and it is hooked up and the lights are scrolling now. so i drove it a round and it does the same thing as before, doesnt act like the pump is taped:bang :bang i ran the 1/4 aginst my brother and as soon as he shifted into 2nd he was gone:eek:wned: :bang so WTF should i send the module off or is their somthing else? or could the lift pump be pushing all the fuel and the vp be dead? i dont know??????????

I will PM you my contact at Edge. Maybe you should give him a shout and tell him your problems. Granted, they have yet to cure my truck, maybe it will stimulate something that has been overlooked. This guy is the only one that would call me back and return my emails in a promt fashion.

is there any way to check to is if the Vp could be dead and the lift pump is just suppling the fuel or is that even possible?

It is possible for the VP to suck enough fuel to run without the LP but I doubt it would work the other way. I don't know how to check it (the VP) other than pulling it and bench testing the pressures. I guess the dealerships can do this but I don't know. Those bastages will never tell you exactly what they can and can't do or even explain it to me.

i know i keep *bdh* but was testing the pick up today and looked at the L.E.D. lights inside the juice module and they are not srcolling agian:doh: :bang . so this is the 2nd or thrid time that i have had to mess woth this problem and i am beganing to think that this might be the problem? with that would it be a good idea to invest in one of those pump covers to make the tap with or should i just keep working on it. i am workin with the dude from edge and i might send in but i need to get the lights scrolling first. any body got any ideas on how to make that tap make a good conection??
thanks for all you guys help:clap: :clap:

it was that damn wire tap! it wouldnt stay connected so i had this amish mechanic dude soder(sp) that tap wire to the pump wire and it works, thanks guys:rockwoot: :clap: