i found this on craigslist!!!!! WOW $25,000

A headache..... Grammar is your friend

aeff9056-dfdf-38dc.jpg

Twitchy you keep making yourself look dumber and dumber as you go.....

While reading this pile of schidtt of a thread......my 4 year old girl asked "who is that," while seeing your avatar Travis. I said "that is Travis". She said, "is he a girl?" I said, "no, that is his wife," and scrolled down fast. :hehe:

While reading this pile of schidtt of a thread......my 4 year old girl asked "who is that," while seeing your avatar Travis. I said "that is Travis". She said, "is he a girl?" I said, "no, that is his wife," and scrolled down fast. :hehe:

Haha, thats great!

Twitchy you keep making yourself look dumber and dumber as you go.....
Dont care what u or your freinds think.

y dont u sell your trucks!!! i will sell mine!!! u dont need to mess with my post. i dont need to mess with your post, by the way i dont get on your post!!:Cheer:

Dont care what u or your freinds think.

y dont u sell your trucks!!! i will sell mine!!! u dont need to mess with my post. i dont need to mess with your post, by the way i dont get on your post!!:Cheer:

422802_328931637152970_100001084096896_827540_44013719_n.jpg

Something to entertain us since the OP is ignorant....

432240_2649528408767_1572426256_31820966_1332451744_n.jpg

I don't even have a dog in this fight, but it takes a big man to talk about someone's wife on the interwebz. You nailed it asspipe!

He will play cop!!!
we will meet some day win or loose:Cheer: seems u get more mad then he does. r u helping him out to:hump:

Your a trolllllll all you do on this forum is sell stuff gtfo this is not craigs list go to cf and sell your junk. Chris is a good guy who helps out this community and makes this place better. I dont think one person on here has your back so just leave and dont burn bridges on your way.:thankyou2: