I have a feeling.....

Goose

Alabama Pimpin'
That this section will soon take off.

Not a bad thing though.

That this section will soon take off.

Not a bad thing though.

True story, the news broke this morning. CompD is all the talk over there today. I am new to Diesel performance and new to forums (CompD today) but glad to be here and glad to know there will be a place for the PSN guys if the chit hits the fan.

This place has always been here for the PSD guys.

welcome to the best site out there, fellas!!!!

my home forum performed a mass exodus on Autoguide last year when they bought the forum... we instantly created a near exact copy of the original site, changed two letters in the URL, gave everybody their sign up date and post count. You can't tell any difference between the two (other than the fact that the Autoguide site is now a ****ing GHOST TOWN riddled with ads!!!)

Just recently registered here. Coming over for fear of the PSN fallout. Will still visit PSN but it was time to stop being monogamous...LOL

nothing wrong with monogamy, but when your significant other is a money grubbing *****, it might be time to play the field :p

I have visited here quite a bit in the last few years but I think this might be my new home.

I love both sites. I spent more time on PSN in the past, but I see myself being over here more now. Hopefully PSN will stay a good site without all the pop-up adds and crap.

I'm here and have been for awhile now...I too will prolly spend less time on the Nation but I'm waiting to see how it goes.

So far it seems like they don't want to molest the site much but it's also only been a day or so...

So far it seems like they don't want to molest the site much but it's also only been a day or so...

And we already have google ads on the site, even logged in we have an ad at the bottom. It's just a matter of time till PSN is dead...:doh:

Back