I made my first hook tonight!

Forget about the sled...imagine your on a freeway on ramp, pulling a 14k lb trailer and you need to get to 70mph so that you can "blend-in".

lol I truly didn't expect to make the sled move so yeah...........

Next time I'll be more prepared.

The lining up went about like you would expect........ I was stuck in line for the scales behind number 28 (I was number 13) until they finally found the person that belonged to number 28 and politely asked him to GTFO of line till it was his turn.
I didn't help cuz I was sitting in my truck like a good lil girl waiting for my turn.

The lining up went about like you would expect........ I was stuck in line for the scales behind number 28 (I was number 13) until they finally found the person that belonged to number 28 .....

new rule:
If you leave your truck in the way, or out of line, we burn it on the spot.:rockwoot:

^^^ he has a point Gene

i still think you should zip tie drivers to their trucks

Whoo hoo! Nice vid....you know that saying...something about a snowball effect...<hahahaha>

Can we syphon the fuel out of it before we burn it seeing diesel is so expensive right now?

Nice hook Anna! Congrats!!

Geez girl. I've seen burnouts that didn't have that much smoke coming from that. LOL Congrats.

If you're gonna break it, break it big!

Actually the clutch still seems fine except it doesn't hold quite so well on an incline anymore........

It is catching on isn't it 2 wheel pulling that is.Good job Anna

Dale

Back