I need a few testers 7 hole SAC injectors

i will be dynoing your injectors in my truck... that way you have a set of Sac 7s in a 12V... then i will get a set of 5x.022s to compare against

Hey you still looking for a tester? I got some Mach 7s in now and want something bigger for drag season. I do have access to a dyno here in town and have some spray to see what it can do on and off the bottle

Yep. I'm looking for guys who want to do actual testing on the injectors. Be glad to work with you. PM me & we will talk.

Yep. I'm looking for guys who want to do actual testing on the injectors. Be glad to work with you. PM me & we will talk.

Sorry man. I had to laugh when I read this. Never a problem giving away free stuff or discounted stuff for testing. Getting the testing actually done is always the hard part.

Sorry man. I had to laugh when I read this. Never a problem giving away free stuff or discounted stuff for testing. Getting the testing actually done is always the hard part.

Yeah, I kinda understand though. The weather has been crappy everywhere. I've got alot of guys running them now, just need some numbers. Lanky is suppose to be dynoing here soon, a few others as well. I already know what they are capable of, just need to prove it now. LOL

I need some sticks for mine. I still don't have a sutible replacement for the Mach7's that went missing. I'm out of money though! Can we work out a deal? LOL

just a sidenote..if weather permits ill be running it thrurs nite

btw..im gitn a bit of turbo bark when i go into lockup witha lotta load on it...drivin in traffic...freaked the wife out...

compromises to be made i reckon

gary

The injectors fuel very hard, barking when you lift is normal on a 74 series charger.

yeah it was only when i had it heavily loaded..over 25k gross...a cpl times in traffic gittin rollin and then havin to git out of it right away to stop again..no problem th 99% of the time

gary

ummm....maybe half the lift?? runs really well...really well...but it still dies goin into gear occasionally and the lope is sporadic ..sometimes it dont even matter .other times its a real pita..were really close to perfect for me tho..real close...almost liveable close!:rockwoot:

10-4 on dat ...could be the pump..the stk conn tubes did make it 80% better tho...i might try other ones but so far ive had probly 5 sets of inj in my truck and these make the cleanest power..with a cpl minor inconviences thrown in to keep it fun!:Cheer:

it feels like my 70 gtx pro street car i used to have..in 93 it was running low 10's on street tires and mufflers and makin reg drives to go cruise

was a ton of fun to go fast with a bit of minors here and there to keep it a hotrod

Back