I need a set of ARP 625's ASAP!!

RedNeckCummin

Head gasket blew along with the turbo -_- I need to do a head gasket job on this thing asap!! 2007.5 6.7 I need ARP 625's like yesterday, please please if you have any or no someone that has some at a good price lead them here I will buy TODAY if we can work something out! Thank you

That's was pretty smooth join the forum bang out 10 quick posts in 15 min on builds that would actually take hours to read. Then post that you need 625 in the wrong section.

Welcome to CompD!

Last edited:
Not trying to piss anyone off, need some help thats all. Sorry wasnt trying to step on any toes just cant have my truck down I need it. Bought it a month ago and its been a nightmare, turbo is bad, head gasket blew and trans is on its way out. Just doing what I can to get it running right. Sorry if I ticked anyone off honestly wasnt my intent at all. Im also new to anykind of forum related material and etiquette so im honestly sorry just know the people here know their stuf and know tons more then myself and im in a bind with this truck -_-

Last edited: