I Need a Wiring Diagram for an Optix Electric Fuel Pressure Gauge!

millco

Help!! Do any of you still have your instructions laying around? I don't know what I did with mine. The other day I installed the sending unit on the engine and ran the wire harness into the cab to where the gauge will be. Then yesterday I went out to install the gauge and I can't find my instructions. I remember having them!

What I need is the wiring diagram for the gauge harness. If I remember right there is a black wire: I say goes to ground. A red wire: I think goes to switched ignition. And a white and grey wire for the lighting. I don't know if it will matter which one of these I put to ground and then the other to dash lighting.

Any help would really be appreciated!
Thanks,
Dan

Anybody?

How about pics of your install showing what color wire got hooked up to what!!

Please!!

K, I got one. (Amazing what you can find out when you just call the company!!)

Red - switched 12V +
Black - ground
Grey - ground
White - 12V + dash lighting

Oh, and as to the rumor about them quiting: From the man on the phone - "It just ain't so!!" He says this rumor comes up ever few years but it still isn't true. In fact, they are doing well and will have all of our attentions again in the future!!! I was glad to hear this as I like their gauges! In fact, anyone want to buy an ISSPRO egt in EV2? Just like new! I am ready to move up!

(Why do people start stupid, untrue lies like this? Does it make them feel important to be telling everyone something that no one else could possibly know? There is no way anyone would know about Danin closing their doors since they aren't!!)