i need fast fords for april 5th obx race

bones

certified n bovine defctn
title says it all,whats is gona take to get some of you fast fords to be in creswell nc on april 5th for some drag racing and truck pulling...?

An unforeseen win-fall.
What type of track material for the pulls?

If its like most of NC it will be sand....maybe a bit of clay, but not much. LOL

mech2161 said:
No chance of breakin' on sand. I need the adrenalin fix.
Thats true, you generally need traction to break something....Though it helps the ego by pulling another gear higher....wether or not you actually get some distance out of it.:hehe:

the track is a clay track with zero sand.you wont need to gear up unless you power up

its 1/8 mile susposed to bo one of the faster tracks. last year i ran an 8.5 with tuner,intake and exaust.

My truck ran a best of 8.54 in the 1/8 with just a tuner, exaust and intake on 33-12.50's. That was before I got stupid.

99% sure I will be there. OBX 4x4 only is my favorite vacation spot. 190's, studs, & VGT-SS get installed in 2 weeks.

this is an all concrete 8th mile track,yyou will run your fastest 60 fts here ever.all prostreet racers droped .1 on their normal 60 fts

its called outer banks speedway its in north carolina you can google it to get to there website

FirstOnRaceDay said:
My truck ran a best of 8.54 in the 1/8 with just a tuner, exaust and intake on 33-12.50's. That was before I got stupid.
what kind of tune and intake were you running?

this event is growing,i talked with a fellow who speacializes in ford and 6.0 performance,i had a great responce from him and i think we are gonna have a great turn out to represent the fords.reg-cab were are you from?