I need help

ProjectCummins

Ok guys I just got my truck back from getting a Goerend transmission and WOW! My problem is that this is the first hundred miles I have put on my truck done all the performance parts and my highway egts are outta control. I'm running 1100 degrees on the flats at 70! I found a 351cw for a good deal should I put that on my truck and throw stock injectors back in until I can afford to twin it. How will the 351 run with a s475 or a s480.

I would say you got a Boost leak. I run at 800* going 70 mph on flat ground with a 66mm single and 7x12 injectors.

i would check for sure before you sell anything or buy a new turbo.

Ok sounds good I mean im sure these 37s dont help but it shouldnt be this bad. I found what might be a hole without pressure testing, it feels pretty tore up. What psi should I see at 2000 rpms because I see 0 it starts lighting around 2100 and is starting to light hard at 2200.

Vp truck right?

That charger should be making 10psi by about 1700-1800rpms. I would check for boost and drive pressure leaks.

Ok sounds good I will test it on my days off and let u guys know what the verdict is. It is a vp truck.