I ran out of blinker fluid?

chopper

Hey guy's I've got a 97 12v . My blinkers have been giving me some fits for a while now. At first they were slow , then fast like a bulb was out. Then I had to blink them by hand moving them up and down myself. Now they have ran out of fluid completely. What is involved in fixing this problem? Is it in the collum? do I need to replace the stalk and what else? Thanks For any help....DONT THINK I'M DUMB BECAUSE TIM IS MY BROTHER-IL-LAW.:st:

wtfb2tb.gif

I would agree sounds like a ground since it slowed then speed up then quit.

Last edited:
Dang it George...you beat me to it! Kalecoauto was the FIRST thing I thougt of when reading the post title! Anyone for chinnuts?:pop:

i had it too and i replaced one flasher 2 times and turns out it was the other one these trucks have to be wierd and have 2

chopper said:
Hey guy's I've got a 97 12v . My blinkers have been giving me some fits for a while now. At first they were slow , then fast like a bulb was out. Then I had to blink them by hand moving them up and down myself. Now they have ran out of fluid completely. What is involved in fixing this problem? Is it in the collum? do I need to replace the stalk and what else? Thanks For any help....DONT THINK I'M DUMB BECAUSE TIM IS MY BROTHER-IL-LAW.:st:

Blinker Fluid? weird...My blinkers have been going fast...guessing it was a flasher or bad groud...just today though on the way back from work...my blinkers stopped working all together....wonder if that could be same as your problem...