I wanna make smoke!!!!

ROSKOE115

SLICKER THAN A FRESH BASS
I am tired of reading entrance gate or whatever it is on the top of my screen. So I am posting this to try and get rid of it :hehe:

Here's some advice I posted elsewhere.

Fill the bed of your truck with used motor oil, old tires, and some diesel for a little kick. Ignite with a hot flame. Stand back and enjoy the smoke show...

Make sure you have the video camera handy. :snoop: :rockwoot:

Making smoke,, that's just not a good idea. How about building for performance?

What? Why not? What about when assholes tailgate you? Or you see hippies protesting? Or when you just want to look cool? You need smoke for that. Who cares if it's fast. If it smokes it'll look fast!

If it don't smoke black take it back :cheer:

This forum is not like some of the others out there, hell everyday there is somebody asking about a lope tune or smoke switch:nail:

That is why I spend most of my time here at CompD!

If it don't smoke black take it back :cheer:

This forum is not like some of the others out there, hell everyday there is somebody asking about a lope tune or smoke switch:nail:

That is why I spend most of my time here at CompD!

My truck lopes. I haven't replaced my crank sensor yet. :hehe:

I was being a smart ass to get everyone worked up. I have been around here for a few years now :hehe:

Roskoe,
Glad you ditched the fat chicks.

The best performance mod that will also make it smoke is to add 10 gallons of waste motor oil to the fuel take and put two sheets of notebook paper over the stock paper panel air filter. If you have an aftermarket performance intake, you need to cover 90% of it with duct tape instead of the notebook paper in the stock airbox mod.

You ought to be able to get a pretty good puff with those two modification. If you want more power than that, your going to have to try the burning oil and tires in the bed modification.

Back