i want the max

slowleak

i got a hell of a steal on a 93 with a ve pump. i want to know whats the best route to go for making a crapload of power. p-pump it? leave the ve? some one guide this newb through this build please

if you want more than 500 on fuel then look for a p-pump. More has been made with a ve but they are few and far between.

whats the easiest way to go? you say few and far between. is there any particular reason its that way?

jesse your a pita

put some hotter spark plugs in yours and im sure you will gain a few HP's just be careful i dont wanna see it puke

jesse your a pita

put some hotter spark plugs in yours and im sure you will gain a few HP's just be careful i dont wanna see it puke

calm down killa, im just raggin on ya.... im with the masses, p-pump that bastage!

madre7.jpg

Programming!?
We'don need no stinkin programming!!

:hehe:

Or check out Rocken Tech or KTA (Brian Block I believe is his name) and do a 14mm head and rotor and stick with the VE. Look for a video on YouTube of JAyers truck making 501hp on the rollers. Power can be made with these pumps just takes a little more.

I forget what pump he was running I believe it was a 14mm pump he made 600 + HP on a Ve but from what i understand he has been through a couple of them.

From what I understand it's the 4mm camplate that causes the problems.

Don't P-pump the motor. Just swap a 2nd gen motor in, its less expensive, and less time consuming.

If he got a great deal on the ve motor than why not just p-pump it?

i say just p-pump it, its gonna be cheeper than finding a complete 2nd gen motor, especially if you dont mind doing the work.

Stay with ve, just to say you did it!

Good advice. It will save you in the long run because if you reach 500 with a ve all the first genners will go ooohhhh. If you p-pump it and dyno 500 it's no big deal.