i want the max

and then you can have fun w/ the engine running away because you're on a cracked-out pump at the very edge of its limits

A p-pump that only makes 500hp could be a joke now days with all the high power trucks that see rollers!

Good advice. It will save you in the long run because if you reach 500 with a ve all the first genners will go ooohhhh. If you p-pump it and dyno 500 it's no big deal.

If I saw a 1st gen with the 12mm H/R put down 500rwhp I would be impressed, but with the 14mm H/R I expect over 500rwhp.

I believe KTA got to 486 rwhp with the 12 mm H/R. But that was with his b-1/HX60 twins.

That is why he is the 1st Gen master. If he really tried, I'm positive he could break 500rwhp on the 12mm H/R.

That is why he is the 1st Gen master. If he really tried, I'm positive he could break 500rwhp on the 12mm H/R.

Definately true. I don't know if he used a 4mm camplate for that dyno run, but if he didn't, using that would have easily put him over 500 rwhp on the 12mm H/R. Or if you talk to that guy who used to float around 1stgen.org, his name was "ford something" I can't really remember, he apparently made up some dv's for our truck that gave and extra 20cc's of fuel, so that's another 40 hp of fuel. Although no one has heard from that guy in a long time. I wonder if he had a heart attack or somethin. Hope not.

I know it's doable, but very costly. As far as on fuel only, that's the only thing I even consider. A truck running nitrous is a joke to me. I personally think they should be in different dyno classes, but that's just me...

I am assuming you are talking about making 500rwhp on the 12mm H/R...