ID,UT,NV, and WY 2009 sled pull schedule

kmkdiesel

Burley, ID 6/13/2009 ? rmpa (state fair qualifier)
Idaho Falls, ID 6/20/2009 4:00PM united
Spanish Fork, UT 6/27/2009 7:00PM united
Tremonton, UT 7/25/2009 4:00PM united
Elko, NV 8/1/2009 7:00PM united
Worland, WY 8/1/2009 ? rmpa
Evanston, WY 8/8/2009 7:00PM united
Lyman, Wy 8/9/2009 7:00PM united
Blackfoot,ID 9/6/2009 ? rmpa (state fair)
Salt Lake City, UT 9/19/2009 2:00PM united

well i might be back together by then is al's pull still on up in firth

Still not 100% sure yet, im thinking there will be too many people now after hanging out at the dyno event last Sat. I couldnt believe how many people asked about it, not to mention when the sled will be done?

Still not 100% sure yet, im thinking there will be too many people now after hanging out at the dyno event last Sat. I couldnt believe how many people asked about it, not to mention when the sled will be done?

how many of them do you think will actually show up and pull though alot of people always seem interested then back out at the last minute. I will be in for sure, peter should have my clutch sent back out today and and turbo and stixs are going in sunday.

im pretty sure that rmpa is doing the pull in blackfoot may 30. just need to double check that this is still on.

im pretty sure that rmpa is doing the pull in blackfoot may 30. just need to double check that this is still on.

they have the 2008 schedule on there website still thats why it says may 30 and for this year it was planned for june 6 but sponsors backed out so they could not put the pull on thats why burley is the qualifier for the state fair, merv should have the website updated the end of this week for the 2009 schedule but there is only 3 pulls from rmpa this year

Just to put it out there, maybe Merv would want to do some all diesel pulls to fill in his schedule a little. Who would be up for that?

Just to put it out there, maybe Merv would want to do some all diesel pulls to fill in his schedule a little. Who would be up for that?

problem is he has no sponsors to help with money and wants to much to pull at places also so people like county fairs are not going to fork out the money, I am not sure if these 3 are mod shows or not they might just be diesel only I cant remember for sure though what they did last year some of the pulls were diesel only.

the only non-modified show that merv does is the qualifier. everything else is a modified show. and yes the schedule that he still has up is last years, and it shows it as the 31st, not the 30th like it would be this year. that is why i said i would find out.
your the new diesel guy around here Nick, help sponsor this stuff:poke:

the only non-modified show that merv does is the qualifier. everything else is a modified show. and yes the schedule that he still has up is last years, and it shows it as the 31st, not the 30th like it would be this year. that is why i said i would find out.
your the new diesel guy around here Nick, help sponsor this stuff:poke:

i got the info from merv on the dates, i remembered at least one pull diesel only, not sure if burley will be that way or not this year. The funds are not avaiable this year but next year i will be putting up a couple thousand. United wants about half what merv does a show so unless he drops his prices there wont be much next year either thats why he lost montpelier also.

ok its finally confirmed. no pull in blackfoot on may 30. according to merv (rmpa), you need to go to burley and worland to pull at the eastern idaho state fair. sucks having to wait longer.:bang

Looks like the test pull in Firth on the 6th, or wait for the 20th and go to Idaho Falls. I'm thinking I will wait until the 20th, can't afford to drive that far for a test pull.

Looks like the test pull in Firth on the 6th, or wait for the 20th and go to Idaho Falls. I'm thinking I will wait until the 20th, can't afford to drive that far for a test pull.

the test and tune pull is a maybe and if at that invite only.

ok its finally confirmed. no pull in blackfoot on may 30. according to merv (rmpa), you need to go to burley and worland to pull at the eastern idaho state fair. sucks having to wait longer.:bang

I allready told you I got the info from merv so it was allready confirmed.