Idaho Sledpull

DPDIESEL

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hey guys,

There will be a Diesel Sledpull in Blackfoot Idaho on the 31'st of this May. To pull in the Blackfoot fair you have to qualify at this pull. If you have any questions shoot me a PM.

Event Flier:

2008blackfootdieselsmoke-1.jpg

I forgot to add that there will also be a dyno there from Noon until 5 p.m.

The rules are not yet set in stone. We will be talking about them on the 17th. If you guys have any ideas let me know.

The dyno is Custom Autos.

i would say either united pullers rules or dhra as most guys around northern utah are settin their trucks up for that already $.02

We are planning on doing United rules with just a few small changes like making it so Propane is not allowed....

We are planning on doing United rules with just a few small changes like making it so Propane is not allowed....

that would be cool with me.... solid blocked suspension in street diesel then ??????????????

Ya, I think if everyone is fine with it we will just do all the rest of the rules the same.

ME TOO ME TOO!!! Atleast planning on making it... I'll bring the DAKOTA and show you all how its done:bang

My truck is in pieces right now....if i can remember how to put it all back together and not have too many extra parts I will be there!

hummm.... oh honey! can i go to the sled pull pleeeaseeee lol

Thinking of coming up to the pulls...just wanted to know if there are any cash prizes or are we just pulling for bragging rights? Whos all going by the way?