Idaho Sledpull

wish i could have made had tp work:bang

but i well be at ID falls on the 21st:rockwoot:

Matt Moon from Gillette Diesel with his Duramax. He rolled 8XX on spray.

nice i would like to get 900+ on fuel sum day

will you guys be at ID falls :poke:

i would love to see your 04 and meat you folks:poke:

nice i would like to get 900+ on fuel sum day

will you guys be at ID falls :poke:

i would love to see your 04 and meat you folks:poke:

Ya, we will be there on the 21st with both trucks.

We will be in Morgan Utah this weekend for the UTTP Pull and then Burley the 14th for the RMPA pull and then I.F. the 21st for the DHRA/UTTP pull.

cool I will have to call my uncle and see if the powerwagon is gonna make it

I will also be there, I can't wait. Been waiting all year to see something pull a sled. Who is driving Shane's truck Bryan? That thing sounds wicked can't wait to see it in person.

Shane drives both of them Brandon. You coming to Morgan? We will only have Shanes there to see how it does at a track that is not a wet sand pit.

I will be there, what time are you guys going to get there? I am trying to figure out what time I want to get there. If there are enough people I know hangin around I will be there early. Same for you Mike, when are you going to be at the track?

I will be there, what time are you guys going to get there? I am trying to figure out what time I want to get there. If there are enough people I know hangin around I will be there early. Same for you Mike, when are you going to be at the track?

i dont know when i will be over there i have three, maybe four trucks i have to help set-up and then i will be there to help set up the track... of course its not a very far drive over there so give me a call when your on your way

tommorrow :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: looks like a few showers in the morning but there sayin it should clear up

Back