Idle smooth...Idle Rough

Very Expensive too! Have customers complain about that damn thing all the time, well wait, I guess the only customer that has adjusted it, was Nat.

DirtyBlonde said:
Uhh, no. But ya gots to get it to rev up a bit to go either direction when he's cold.

Let it idle in neutral for about 30 secs when you first crank it up in the morning. Bet that stops that problem.

You mean to tell me it wasn't the piston return spring?? Damn, I thought I had that one pegged! :bang

Ultimate Diesel said:
You mean to tell me it wasn't the piston return spring?? Damn, I thought I had that one pegged! :bang

I already checked the PRS. My G-diffuser is on the list for today.

Oh, my G-diffuser went out on my truck, you should probably get that priced out, they're not cheap, and they're a b*tch to install. You can hardly find the thing.

Ang, your the only one I know that would take the time to located the G-Diffuser, call around to price it out, then try to replace it and come to find out it was your piston return spring that was bad.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Ultimate Diesel said:
Ang, your the only one I know that would take the time to located the G-Diffuser, call around to price it out, then try to replace it and come to find out it was your piston return spring that was bad.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

What can I say, I'm thorough.

You ever get specs on your pop pressure.

Well, you know Tim, we put that der spring on the flow bench yesterday to check the rev gain increase of it, and different springs. We noticed the stock PRS is snapping when the rev gain is real low, so to increase rev gain without the PRS breaking, just have to put a bigger spring in that der engine right there. After installation of the bigger spring, we dyno'd stock 12v with our HUGE springs in it and came out on top with a total HP gain of 103HP additional to the rear wheels. :thankyou2:

You see, you NEED to buy the high end PRS, its one of those parts that you get what you pay for. No room for skimping, just go with the titanium ones with a custom spring rate. That way your G-diffiser's diffusing properties will remain constant while controling valve contact and keeping your rev gain in check. Too low of rev gain = broken PRS. Too much = you like an idiot on all your favorite diesel forums..........

-Tom

The help around this place is unbelievable. I can't believe ALL the information I'm getting! Thank you SO much.

:shake:

Like I told Tim this morning, it stopped. It's a come and go type-a deal, so if it starts back up, I'll try to figure out what weird-o conditions it happens under.

Sounds Good Natalie. But make sure you come back here for the top notch support. You won't find it anywhere else.....:hehe: :hehe:

I bet..... That just your posting on this site is what fixed your truck. All the collective knowledge thinking about your truck aligned the matrix in such a way......... I've seen it happen.

Snedge said:
I bet..... That just your posting on this site is what fixed your truck. All the collective knowledge thinking about your truck aligned the matrix in such a way......... I've seen it happen.

No $hit?

My matrix must be all f-ed up then...........:hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

DirtyBlonde said:
Like I told Tim this morning, it stopped. It's a come and go type-a deal, so if it starts back up, I'll try to figure out what weird-o conditions it happens under.

Find out any come and go type of deal, dealings? Any kind of WONKY happenings with that trans????? I hope you figure it out, if not I would start trouble shooting the reverse polarity servo solenoid capacitor. Those seem to be going out left and right these days....

-Tom