If a woodchuck could "chuck" aluminum...

I applaud Doug and those working on stuff that don’t want to make it public yet, for their efforts in advancing our Power Strokes. There will be a major step forward this year. The question is how many steps are we going to take?
I agree with you 100%.

Perhaps it is a little extreme, but ever had a vibration at a certain RPM? That is caused from something being out of balance.
When we are balancing our rotating assemblies down to the gram, a clogged piston could make quite a difference. Not nearly as much as one turning 10,000 rpms, but still a vibration.

So your telling me that if a piston was to clogg that your going to be able to feel a vibration from the wieght difference? I don't see that happening.
How much would you think that the oil weighs that goes in the piston 5-10grams if even that much. You wouldnt be able to tell no difference even if it were at 10,000 rpms.

Doug I'm glad to see you trying new things. Are you tryin to be the fastest powerstroke or what. If all this comes together for you it should be interesting.

Oh ya I forgot to mention how fast it'll be once eric plugs into the ecm. LOL

Doug how is the chasis comin along. Are you down to just finishing the motor now. Got any pics of the front end done. I remember you cutting a lot out of the front.

Rear plate is digitized. Front will be done soon for the motor plates. Been on the phone sourcing some .500 thick plate. One of the local shops only wanted to sell me a half plate, 6foot by 10foot. 5086 marine grade for over 1700 dollars. No thank you. Just need two pieces for the CNC table which is 16x30. I robbed some of the rear axles for building our trans dyno. So now I have to go cut the other axle up. Bed is masked to be shortened. Comming together slowly. Should be all done for TS though.

Rear plate is digitized. Front will be done soon for the motor plates. Been on the phone sourcing some .500 thick plate. One of the local shops only wanted to sell me a half plate, 6foot by 10foot. 5086 marine grade for over 1700 dollars. No thank you. Just need two pieces for the CNC table which is 16x30. I robbed some of the rear axles for building our trans dyno. So now I have to go cut the other axle up. Bed is masked to be shortened. Comming together slowly. Should be all done for TS though.

too bad you werent local to me my dad owns a steel shop plenty of 1/2 plate around here

crappy tuning and hypereutectic pistons? :confused:

Mahle takes a cummins piston and shrinks it down to fit our engines. So does that mean you have sub par pistons also? And you might want to check the silicon content before you say hyper.