If You Could Build The Ultimate Cummins Engine......

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
........ and money is not a factor, how would you plan your build.....:1tooth:

dmaxalliTech said:
first, I would start by getting a Duramax....

That's just not right... LOL

But I'll tell ya what, you go ahead and get your Duracrap and I'll get me a Dodge and lets just see who can make more power shal we?
Some one needs a lesson in torque...

dan

zukgod1 said:
That's just not right... LOL

But I'll tell ya what, you go ahead and get your Duracrap and I'll get me a Dodge and lets just see who can make more power shal we?
Some one needs a lesson in torque...

dan

Oh if I was you I wouldnt hold my breath on that statement. Theres word of a few potent Duracraps comming soon to a neighbourhood near you..........

The new release of internals,turbos,heads CP3 mods ETC are just being put together for a serious contender to you Dodge guys.

RacinDuallie said:
........ and money is not a factor, how would you plan your build.....:1tooth:

I would just send it for a visit to Fletcher:rockwoot: :bow:

Duratys said:
Oh if I was you I wouldnt hold my breath on that statement. Theres word of a few potent Duracraps comming soon to a neighbourhood near you..........

The new release of internals,turbos,heads CP3 mods ETC are just being put together for a serious contender to you Dodge guys.

Bring on the duracraps!!! :blahblah1:

:rockwoot:

I do hope they hold up, it talkes a long time to clean up a quarter mile of parts.

well well well we have a regular Mexican stand off here ! seriously This is a Dodge question ! Lets keep this on track and on subject . If we want to start another thred about the DURAMAX vs DODGE CTD we can .CARY ON

I saw a posting once from a guy in Canada that built a hell of a truck.
Ceramic coated tops on the pistons and the skirts were coated with something as well, o-rings, studs, twins, water/meth etc etc. It was a very interesting build and I'll bet it made some serious #'s. I think he added a cam as well but it was a while ago and I'm old.

I would love to build something similar to that with some porting HUGE sticks, water/meth, spray. Man that would be fun...

dan

Last edited:
mexican block. light XXXX pistons. titanium rods. knifed, lightned crank. Swaintech throughout. dual CP3's. standalone CR injection FMU. dry sump oiling. billet Al CR head flowed to 400+ from Indy. plus other things I can't think of or mention. :ugh:

brnaodn.

joefarmer said:
mexican block. light XXXX pistons. titanium rods. billet Al CR head flowed to 400+ from Indy. :ugh:

brnaodn.

:aiwebs_029: Thanks:drool: I just messed myselfLOL LOL LOL

What? I don't have to tell you which pistons I chose, do I? :evil

I'm figuring that it's probably a 150k-200k engine. I need sponsors with pockets that don't end, I can dream this stuff all day long.

bnraond.

This is all I remember:
engine_in2.jpg

LOL

brandon.

LOL I think my ultimate Cummins would have various parts from all the different generations of Cummins 5.9liter:bow: ..... A blending of all the better parts into one kick asz engine. . .:bigsmile: And it would have to swing to 5000 rpms. :woohoo: With a powerband that just climbs as the rpms swing. :ugh: 1000+hp/2000+ lbs. tq.LOL

OK, here is my dream engine setup :Cheer: and i hope to put it together in near future ( if i will find enuf funds)

Helix 2 camshaft with bolted gear
F1 Hotrod 370 injectors
Main stud kit with gridle
Head studs 12mm
Cracked cap conrods
Marine cyl.head gasket with fire rings
Iconel exhaust valves
Dual valve sprigs wit titanium retainers and keepers
Flycut marine 370 pistons
Balanced crank( rotating assembly)
DTT billet flexplate
Dry sump oil system (if only reace engine)
Tuned Cummins 8,3 fuel pump (they have 13mm plungers and big delivery valves) and Mack rack plug
4000 rpm governor kit
Snow power water meth kit ,stage 3
SPS66 and S4T turbos
Timing at least 30 degrees
Fluid damper
ATS or HTT manifold
Custom intake (bolted, aluminium)

This engine have to make 800+ hp and 1200+ tq

:woohoo: :evil