II dual feeder line

trying 2 get my dad 2 do it he has edge w attitude banks high ram magnaflo fiveinch to four inch duals and cold air.do u think it will benifit much thanks

I talked to a guy who dynoed with it on and off the truck and made more power with it off.

I wouldn't do it. Looked into making them and the line it is made out of is weakened when bent and you have to bend it to put it where they tell you too. I also don't like the fact that you lose your rail relief. A big NO NO! A rifle drilled rail and recoat will solve rail drain problems.$.02

Could there be a line made up something along the line of the GDP big line kit for this? I cant see payin 3 bills when i could pay alot less for the same thing!(kinda)

BSwope said:
Could there be a line made up something along the line of the GDP big line kit for this? I cant see payin 3 bills when i could pay alot less for the same thing!(kinda)

Not really even close, the GDP line is runnin between 18-45ish psi depending on how you have your springs set up.

The line in this discussion is runnin at 7,500 to 25,000+ PSI, see the differance?

I watched a guy lose 75hp on the dyno when using dual feed. exact same set up, just added dual feed. 75hp less.

BOSCH has done their homework on the CR. Hell, Just ask Triton!:hehe: LOL :evil

I sure do Wap!! Didnt even think of the high pres comeing out of the cp3!
Maybe i should think before i speak!:kick: :bang
Sorry fellas my head was in my @$$ yesterday:hehe: :what:

Last edited:
BSwope said:
I sure do Wap!! Didnt even think of the high pres comeing out of the cp3!
Maybe i should think before i speak!:kick: :bang
Sorry fellas my head was in my @$$ yesterday:hehe: :what:

Thats what I thought but heck we all get confused sometimes.

strokersmoker said:
so would u say yes or no one web sight said it was equivlent 2 stage 1 injectors
that must of been DTR. Its your money, do what you want. I would put in injectors instead of that line.

waste of money and blocking off the rail isn't always a bad thing with bad results!

John

I thought about it when I first saw it, but I for darn sure am not paying 300 bucks for it......come on! I'll pass, even at 50.

sootman said:
that must of been DTR. Its your money, do what you want. I would put in injectors instead of that line.

I've seen the opposite reported on DTR. Most people say the dual feed line is a waste of money.

As (just about) everyone says, injectors are the wtg.

Take this for what it's worth. I installed an II stage 2 cp3 on my truck. I didn't have time to install the dual feed line until the following day. I drove the truck around and was able to turn my truck up from level 3 to level 5 without falling on it's face. The next day I installed the dual feed line and was able to turn the tst up one more level to 6 without the power falling off.
I would think that on a stock pump, it would increase the volume and capacity which would decrease the pressure, but it definitely made a difference on my modded pump.

jp

i noticed similar results when i used to have one, it did well for me. i think the bad vibs come from those who dont know how to tune a CR correctly to make power. you do have to tune for it thats for sure

DIESEL POWER said:
i noticed similar results when i used to have one, it did well for me. i think the bad vibs come from those who dont know how to tune a CR correctly to make power. you do have to tune for it thats for sure
Elaborate please