II twin turbo set up for sell

dieselvanwhy

Just getting started
II towing twins brand new high presser and used low presser. The high presser is a Silver 62 and the low presser is a K31 The only thing needed is a exh manifold. shoot me a price and will work from there thanks

It's off his 05... but it requires a second gen manifold.. I'm sure they would work on all common rails.. the low pressure has about 5000 miles on it.. seriously the kit looks brand new... He doesn't drive the much at all..

These could work on any vehicle.... you would just have to modify the dp and intercooler pipe...

So what's the bottom price? Do you have any data, like before & after on a dyno? Psi pressures & egts you were seeing? Why are you selling ( I mean they are already on your truck & should be paid for) ?

Here are some pis of the turbos

Attachments

• turbos 005.jpg
    turbos 005.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 42
  • turbos 006.jpg
    turbos 006.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 71
Ok Here is some more info the set is a Industrial Injection towing twin set. The top turbo was redone in to a Silver 62/74/14 the bottom turbo has under 6000 mi on it. It for a 2 or 3 gen dodge. U will get every thing but the exhaust manifold and the oil drain fitting that go in the block. The down pipe is a 4 inch. The reason I am getting rid of them is I am going back to a single turbo to pull in a lower class. I never got the chance to dyno the truck with them on. I got around 65 psi. Really just used the truck to pull my goose neck trailer and not much else, 3500$ obo.I am trying to get more photos. Thanks for the posts

Hey oldblue359 and firemanram I am not able to send PM yet so Let me know if they is any other way of getting ahold of u thanks.