I'm a Truck Nut

TJSHOTROD said:
I don't think they want a skater punk with a his ear tucked in his hat.:kick:

Don't be hatein' the punks now. That just ain't cool.

:welcome: Welcome girls, I wish we had more girls like you in Michigan.... :doh:

skater comment----:eek:wned: :kick:

Ian

TJSHOTROD said:
I don't think they want a skater punk with a his ear tucked in his hat.:kick:

Waaaaaait a second...He wouldn't happen to be Mr. "Bro, yeah, like I totally blew my head gasket down at LACR, bro"???

Would he....?

DirtyBlonde said:
Waaaaaait a second...He wouldn't happen to be Mr. "Bro, yeah, like I totally blew my head gasket down at LACR, bro"???

Would he....?

Yes that would be skate or die. What gave it away, the ear tucked into his hat.LOL

20060211_034957_0211olyskater.jpg

TJSHOTROD said:
Yes that would be skate or die. What gave it away, the ear tucked into his hat.LOL

Only partially. There should be a CD of the people who do impressions of that poor man...Really, quite funny, bro. Like totally. :rockwoot:

cowpunk said:
Howdy. Its nice to see I"m not the only person who names my trucks!
Welcome and Hello. New member here too.

For you and cowpunk, my truck is "Pepe". She's my little mule! She's got a kick bigger than my S&W Model 500 Magnum!! I name my guns too!! The Smith 500 is Bertha!! ROFLMAO!!

welcome............any girl who loves diesels we love

Welcome girls, I'm new to this site myself but def not new to the diesel world!! Oh and btw I just added ya both on myspace LOL!

[kip dynamite voice on]yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!![/voice off]

diesel girls my age...a couple of them on here. would it make me look desperate to post a pic of my truck in hopes one of them likes dodges??? haha

welcome...and i named my truck The Mistress because my gf accusing me of cheating on her with my truck (spend more money and time on the truck than her)