im here

Tree Smasher

Rockabilly Rebel
i b the big brother of racin daullie and we plan to be an unstopable force in diesel raceing i have a huge background in all fourms of dragraceing from cars to bigrigs and am looking foward to this venture so hope u all welcome me in to your group as u find out that im a team player thank u all for this oppertunity.

I didn't read a thing he typed, anyone want to send me the cliffnotes? LOL That avatar is NICE....Oh yeah, welcome to COMPD!

where

Where in Jersey are you guys. Do you have any pics of your trucks?

imcummin said:
Where in Jersey are you guys. Do you have any pics of your trucks?

We're in the backwoods of Northern Jersey. We will soon be out with a few neat rigs, one of them being the Pro Mod Dodge. We're both eagerly excited to campain a rig of this caliper. We also will be running my duallie and a neat little 38 Dodge Ratty with a 3-53 Detroit 2 stroke.....

I know Tree Smasher has the nessesary experience to make our team succeed in this venture. We are both very confident in both our abilities.

Who better to trust than your own bro?:rules:

Mike- (Tree Smasher) Welcome to the nut house:welcome:

:evil

Welcome. The avitar, it makes me feel like dancin'.

Welcome, too many girls in the avatar's around here!

What am I saying....never enough! :D

Tree Smasher said:
i b the big brother of racin daullie and we plan to be an unstopable force in diesel raceing i have a huge background in all fourms of dragraceing from cars to bigrigs and am looking foward to this venture so hope u all welcome me in to your group as u find out that im a team player thank u all for this oppertunity.

Wow, Welcome Mike Olson, I remember you from your pro-mod days w/one of Oddy's teams, way to cool…………….:rockwoot:

Tree Smasher said:
hotrods from hell
Those days are about to be reborn for you- instead of Haas and Oddy and Haddock- it'll be different names running different hot rods:ft: :woohoo: You didn't forget crew chief duties did you?:evil of coarse not.........

I will have to secure the tow rigs keys when we go to the events as I know you have experience cutting trees in Peterbilts too- We can't have the tow rig break LOL:rules: unless we put a gooseneck on the 38..... hmmmmm:hehe: