I'm out of ideas

When it does it unplug the coolant temp sensor and see what hapens. The idle will go way up, but see if the lope stops.

It started when it hit 140 degrees, I unplugged the sensor and just like you said, lope stopped and idle went up. I'm oh so hoping you know what that means!

I would try another coolant temp sensor and clean the plug for it. 140 is where teh ECM drops out fuel pressure changes based off coolant temp, so it doesn't take much fluctuation in the temp reading to make it go haywire. You could also go in and zero out B1003 in the tune file and see what that does to it.

I would try another coolant temp sensor and clean the plug for it. 140 is where teh ECM drops out fuel pressure changes based off coolant temp, so it doesn't take much fluctuation in the temp reading to make it go haywire. You could also go in and zero out B1003 in the tune file and see what that does to it.

It was the EGR tables causing it, my GM tech friend mentioned something about the EGR valve and it triggered me to think that even though it's not electronically controlled like on LLY and up, the tuning would still be affected but it were something not jiving, so fingers crossed, I think it's fixed.

Seems to be running like a top now. Gonna drive it home tonight and tomorrow and see how it does. This has been the biggest frustration I've had in a LONG time, thank you so much for your help THEFERMANATOR