im shoping for a new toy!

250sprayboy06

im lookin around to try to find a 94-98 12v, being in a reasonable price!! thats where im haven problems. got ppl thats wantin to sale a truck w/ 465k mi on it an tryin to get 4k outta it :bang..so if anyone knows where i can find one let me no please. all im lookin for is a bone stock truck. between 2k an 3k. i cant go over 3k. thanks.

Tim

npe3484 has one for sale. $2500. Look it up in the FOR SALE section.

depends on what exactly your looking for there are several trucks for sale and depending on what the person has in it could be why they want so much for it. there are a few in the for sale section on here that are workable in your price range. i have a 94 auto 4x4 in the forsale section that needs a bed and bumpers to complete. just depends on what you want to spend.

Did I just see him say he "wants" a 94-98 12v for 2-3k?...

Think he has a better chance at finding a needle in a haystack than a 12v truck for that price,unless it has ALOT of hard miles on it.

if it is a regular cab 94 95 bone stock with 300,000 I could see that price but it will have alittle rust and ding ect. but can be found.

i searched for over 4 months for my truck. bought it for 2250$ with 238k miles on it paint peeling off and a few medium sized dents.

I found this beautiful "show quality" 95' 2wd for $1500.

The seller wanted $2000 but after sitting on the truck for a month, he accepted my offer.

Last edited:
Big Blue, my truck has almost the exact same dent in the rear driver side bed, i figure someone didnt know how to turn with a trailer and jacked knifed it

2wd dont bother me. rust an dents dont eather. i have my own body shop. an the miles aint no biggy to me. jus trying to find one.

the truck my buddy has that i posted on here needs a bed and bumpers. and with you owning a body shop could come up with those pretty easily. he only wants 1800 for the truck.

You can find your deal. Craigslist usually has good deals. Also keep a sharp eye out when you are driving around, we have bought more than one truck for the farm that was sitting on the side of the road, nbot advertised anywhere else.

Back