In Cab Pulling Video Shelbyville, Ky 6-19-10

Smoke

VP Puller Playin Catch-Up
Here's another video from the cockpit. Not the smoothest of runs but I've switched Redline's and my cutting out has went away. Hopefully my gear change that should happen next week will get the R's on up there but I have a bounce that has been getting worse, the better the truck runs that I've got to get straightened out. I used to be able to cut the wheel hard right and sometimes back left to smooth it out but it didn't matter what I did for this run it still had a bounce about the whole run.

I would post the vid from the 2.6 class, but I got there late and didn't get the camera strapped in. It fell over after about 20 ft and you can hear the run but all you see is the back of my seat. I jumped up to the 3.0 class to get a chance to get this video. I got the camera strapped in for this run but it apparently wasn't real tight and moved toward the end.

Sorry again for the video being so long and the video of the pits, I forgot to turn the camera off again after the run. I plan on posting more vids and I just got a second tripod and a third camera so I might be able to post some picture in picture vids with one cam facing the track. Gotta get my program to recognize the sound file first though.

Here you go,

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_K2_WL5nkU[/media]