Indiana Diesel Shootout - June 13,14

heard that track used to not be very good there, you guys gonna have it the best you can get it? lol

If you would bear with a not puller and answer a question I would appreciate it. Given it's not a rock pile, dust pit or a mud hole. Is wide enough and long enough to accommodate the trucks, and has a good sled and crew. Has ample viewing area and available facilities for both spectators and participants, what denotes the difference between a Good track and a not very good track?

heard that track used to not be very good there, you guys gonna have it the best you can get it? lol

We heard the same thing but when i talked to Patty she said the fair never put any water in the track and it was a dust bowl.

We will be there Thursday morning to start working the track and getting water if needed as it sounds like it got some heavy rain yesterday.

Should be a good track

it better to get membership online now or wait till we get there? what i mean is will we get our paperwork by friday to show that we are a member.....

If you sign up online then you dont have to fill out all the paperwork at the track just bring your reciept and the girls will get your stuff at the trailer the down fall is online will still charge your shipping as it is automatic

or just wait and fill out papers on Friday

Wish I would've noticed the 20% off before I bought my tickets... Nonetheless, I will be there!

Here is the layout for Saturday at Lucas Oil Raceway

For anyone that does show up early on friday or saturday morning you can stack inside gate 8 until we open up main gates at 9am on Saturday

10366012_719715371422288_417926464274159856_n.jpg

Looking forward to the event!!! Coming up to cover it for Diesel World magazine. I will be looking to shoot some feature trucks too while I'm up there so get your truck cleaned up and ready if you think it is magazine worthy and show it to me. Maybe we can shoot it and get you into the magazine!

Here is the layout for Saturday at Lucas Oil Raceway

For anyone that does show up early on friday or saturday morning you can stack inside gate 8 until we open up main gates at 9am on Saturday

10366012_719715371422288_417926464274159856_n.jpg

So can we not get inside the gates to set up on Friday night?

Anyone have an official hotel?

Bring me some ice cream and you can cuddle up with me big boy!!! Randy usually has a hotel over in Plainfield right off of 70. A bunch of us stay at Johnny B's Ramada Inn Limited.

Headed out to the track

Looks like the weather is going to be good

Hooefully itll be a nice track.....heard alot of not so good from previois pulls there.

Comgrats on the win Ben! (Reddodge2)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
that had to be one of the worst sled pull events i have ever seen. where were all the trucks ?