Indiana Diesel Shootout live coverage on Inside NHRDA

NHRDA

Dont forget for those that cant make this weekend we will have live coverage on Inside NHRDA http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz-2012/0615-XL.gif

Live raw uncut coverage on the biggest event of the year.

0615-XL.gif

Why dont you guys just post results?

live feed sucks because you cant see anything and you can hardly hear a thing...just saying if this is all we have to view with at least make it visable and with good audio...

live feed sucks because you cant see anything and you can hardly hear a thing...just saying if this is all we have to view with at least make it visable and with good audio...
Lol I've always wandered this too

You know what

I probably shouldnt post this but before you ***** about my events why don't you a actually come to one

My cell is 425-327-4125 in case you lost it and want to *****

You know what

I probably shouldnt post this but before you ***** about my events why don't you a actually come to one

Huh???

I have raced and supported dozens of your events randy. Just recently hasent worked out with our issue's.

Anyway who said anything bad about your events? Not me.

If you Re-Read what i posted is was clearly targeting the Live feed audio and visual problems. Im not the only one who agree's with this..it needs to be addresed.

BTW you didnt answer your cell.

I am sorry the LIVE coverage was less than perfect
But we are at the mercy of the limits of the
Onsite bandwidth... We are working very hard
To provide the BEST coverage possible
But at the end of the day NOTHING is better
Than coming to an NHRDA event in person
Sometimes we can't controll the audio and
Every track we go to presents a unique challenge
For streaming video. So we do the best we can with
What we have to work with ,
Thanks to the thousands of fans who enjoy and
Support our efforts to provide LIVE coverage
We will continue to try and improve our LIVE
Coverage thanks to everyone who
Supports DIESEL Tv and inside NHRDA 2012...
Let's be honest,,, NO ONE else provides LIVE coverage
Of events... And we are doing the best we can,

Wade why don't you go puck your tail pipe some more and keep telling yourself how good you are and how fast you are. Why don't you put your money were your mouth is and show up at a diesel event when there's other prostocks to run

Totally understand the limitations, was hoping that 1320 live would have it, but I guess Indy isn't one of their tracks. Great job guys, and thanks for all the hard work.:clap:

Actually Lucas Oil Raceway is a 1320GO facility
We couldn't broadcast live timing due to an interface
Problem the timing system in Infy is all fiber
And required a different type of interface I tried
To purchase parts needed to build an interface
Cable but couldn't find them locally

Geez...ok...

Wade...the reasone for this:

You know what

is because of this:

They way your post comes across is not expressing your point as if you were just making a friendly comment. They way I read it, as I'm sure others did, it sounded like you were telling them they were not doing a good enough job trying to broadcast the event over the internet...almost as if you know of a better way to do it? Perhaps people wouldn't think this way if your past actions/comments haven't pointed them in that direction? Just sayin'....

I think Big Don said it best dude...show up if you want the best seat in the house...

Back